8

you woke up tied to a chair and a paper bag on your face so you couldn't see anything. you tried to get out but you couldn't do anything. you then heard someone talking. unknown: bring in the leader. (your thoughts) who is the leader? (end of thoughts) then you heard someone enter the room. unknown: everyone gets out. you heard the door close. You: let me out. you heard someone come closer to you he took the bag out of your face. you got your hair out of your face then you saw tony. You: WTF TONY GET ME OUT!!!! Tony: SHIT you're the wrong girl You: The wrong girl get me out, you stupid leader. Tony: I can't because if I let you go you'll report it to the police. (your thoughts) I have a good plan I mean I don't even want to leave if it's Tony I'll just keep saying if he lets me go I will report to the police that way he doesn't let me go🤫 (end of thoughts) Tony: oh my god these boys are so fucking stupid You: um can you untie me Tony: no You: why Tony: cause no I need another plan You: wow the babies plan didn't work Tony: shut up You: no you bitch let me out piece of shit. You: untie me Tony: fine but you can't get out cause you don't even know where you are You: fine tony untied you. you got up from the chair. you stayed in the corner of the room. Tony: um what are you doing You: I have a boyfriend ( by the way you don't have a boyfriend just to make him jealous). Tony looked at you with a smirk face. Tony: so um is your boyfriend handsome You: why do you care? Tony came closer to you and pinned you against the wall. Tony: tell me is he? You: yes ok? Tony: bet I'm better. You were getting really nervous.

hey everyone I just wanna say thank you for reading my book I also wanna say the next chapter is a smut chapter so if you don't wanna read it just skip it