𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐭 rag you held whipped down the glass case of the bakery; your head was filled with many happy thoughts. A smile crept your lips as you whipped down the glass. Your smile was from the thought of none other than Eren Jaeger.

The thought of you showing him around town lingered your mind even though it was two days ago. The way he practically loved the taste of pizza, the way he danced with you in the town square like no one was their, his dumb jokes he would make.

And the kiss you two shared on the hill near the ocean.

You remember his lips tasting like honey and sugar, almost like sugar bread but sweeter. A taste you haven't tasted before but a taste you want to taste again. His hands lingered your body while he kissed you, your hands were draped around his neck as he kissed you.

You couldn't help but feel a certain shock of something run through your body while you thought of the kiss, or even when you just thought of Eren. Something about Eren made you so happy, even though you barely knew the boy. But yet you felt as if you had known him for your whole life. Which was ridiculous because he lived on Paradis his whole life and you lived on Marley.

"Well aren't you a bit happy for cleaning the case." You lifted your head and saw your mom leaning against the doorway of the kitchen with a grin on her face. "Oh yeah, I guess it feels nice to clean it." You laughed, trying to brush off this conversation not wanting to see where it could possibly go. "Spill, I'm your mother I know when stuff happens." She said with a laugh. You made a sour face at her simply because she was correct.

"Nothing happened mom, I just had fun with that boy." You said, "Yeah sure you did! Probably we're sucking each other's faces off!" Your brother laughed loudly as he cleaned the coffee machine at the front of the shop. You shot your head towards your brother and shot him a look that could kill. "So you did kiss!" Your brother let out, pausing cleaning the coffee machines to focus on you. "W-what? No!" You barked, your face getting redder by the second.

"So you two did kiss?" Your mother said, you turned your head back at her. The color on your face was an almost laughable red. Your mother laughed at you, "Y/n your fine, you are eighteen." She smiled. You looked down at your shoes, your brother's laughs filled the sound of the small shop. "Plus he does seem like a fine young man even though he's a Marleyan." she said with a purr. Your heart seemed to stop at the mention of him being a Marleyan simply because he wasn't.

You didn't have the heart- more like balls to tell your mom he was one of the members of Paradis visiting for government things you wanted to know but would probably never understand if you were told. So all you did was nod at her words not wanting to further the conversation any longer then it already was.

Also taking a mental note to smack your brother into the next generation.

Your mom laughed as she walked back into the kitchen, your brother making a grin with his lips as he continued cleaning the coffee machines, you shot him daggers as you got back to what you were doing.

You knew Eren was a bad guy, there was no way he was a 'Devil.' At least not to you, he was kind to you and gentle. You knew a devil wouldn't treat someone like that. Eren didn't have that in him, his heart didn't have that in him. That heart of his was caring.

The chime of the bells not only pulled you out of your thoughts but made you turn your head, your brothers turned as well hoping it was one of his friends coming to save him from this nightmare of cleaning the coffee machine. Your eyes were met with the group of people a couple days or a week ago, the members of Paradis. But this time Eren was there to accompany them.

"Oh hello! Welcome back." You smiled, digging your rag into the pocket of your apron as you walked behind the counter. Hello's were chimed out through the small group, they began walking to the case looking at the baked goods. A girl and two boys were fighting their way past each other to the case. The girl who was so amazed by the food last time and the two boys who stuck to her like brothers.