𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 trembling in fear as you sat on the top of the building. Everything seemed to be coming crashing down from Eren being a titan secretly, your home town being destroyed, and not knowing where the two people you loved more than life where- your mom and Johnny.

Connie and Jean picked up on your fear as they watched you shake and cry, they would like to say something but they didn't know what to say or how to say it. But out of the two boys it seemed to bother Connie more on why he couldn't help you. Though he was destroying your city right in front of your eyes you didn't attack them or yell you sat in your thoughts- something he wouldn't be doing if he was in your shoes.

Connie sucked in his teeth and drew his attention back to the ground aiming his shotgun at the dusty road, remembering his orders to shoot whoever walked on that ground dead; other than his comrades. Jean almost next to him as they kept gaze on the ground.

You turned your head looking around at the top of the building. You quickly realized where you were, the top of the tea shop. You knew the run back to the bakery was only two lefts and one right then a straight shot there. You could make it if you ran and the two boys who were on the building with you didn't chase you. As quiet as your body would let you; you crawled to the side of the building with your moms receipt book in your hands.

You looked over the ledge of the building seeing how far the drop was, it was far down but nothing you couldn't handle. You looked over to the left a bit on the ground and saw a cart full of bags of flour. This would confirm what you were about to do- jump off the building as aim as best as you could for the bags of flour in the cart.

You shoved the recipe book into the apron over your dress quickly looking back over at the two boys seeing they both were still looking at the ground below you and talking amongst themselves.

You rose to your feet as you took in a deep breath.

"You'll make it Y/n, your fine."

You breathed out the breath you had taken in and jumped, adrenaline quickly flowing from your toes to the top of your head. Though the jump couldn't be more than nine meters the jump seemed to last forever.

You felt your leg land onto the flour but a large snap following your landing. Pain shot through your whole body as you slapped you hand over your mouth to make sure the two boys on the top of the building didn't hear your scream of pain. You couldn't help but begin crying; this was probably the worst pain you've ever felt.

You couldn't bring yourself to look down at your left leg- you knew it was bad already. Hot tears stung your cheeks as you made yourself look down at your leg.

You saw your left leg broken clean, blood dripped down your leg accompanied by your leg bone sticking somewhat out of your leg. You quickly became sick at the sight of your leg. Looking at your leg only seemed to make the pain worse not to mention how dizzy you were now feeling.

You remembered the time your dad was talking about when he broke his arm as a kid- skimming the memory and trying to remember what he said to do in this situation.

"When I broke my arm as a kid I had to snap it back in place because it wouldn't have healed right."

Your eyes widened as you took your hand off your mouth, you took a deep breath in and shoved the collar of your dress into your mouth to prevent any scream that was bound to happen. You gently place both your hands onto your left leg and tried to shake your nerves. You began a countdown in your head to snap the bone back into place-

Crack!

But you cut yourself off at two seconds, you couldn't stand waiting three more. You bit down hard into your shirt, tears flowing down your cheeks harshly as you brought your hands away from your leg that was now snapped into place. You were breathing heavily from the adrenaline of falling off a building and breaking your leg.

You realized you couldn't sit in the cart of flour for the rest of your life so you threw your right leg over the side of the cart and gently brought your left leg over the cart and stepped onto the ground with your right leg following your left which caused a sharp pain to shoot through your body.

You began to limp down the alley, you were on a mission. That mission was trying to safely finding your mom and Johnny.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You stopped the last corner you needed to turn in the alley way huffing for air; your broken leg made walking down the alley like running around the whole island. You wiped the light layer of sweat on your forehead and peered over the corner.

You saw people in the same gear that the two boys on the top of the building were wearing. Though you knew they weren't going to be kind to you like the two other boys were.

You couldn't seem to think of something to do or a way to get out of your situation now, if you even stepped foot into their sight you could kiss your life goodbye and kiss never seeing your mom and Johnny again.

"Think Y/n, think."

You mentally punched yourself, you knew no matter where you exited the alleys there were going to be soldiers from paradise. It was almost a loss no matter what.

"Hey Olivia, go down south and check our comrades to see if they need anything." You heard a manly voice speak. What you quickly realized was that if the person the man were talking to walked south it would be passing the alley you were in since you heard the command come from the north.

"Alright sir." A feminie voice spoke. You quickly began thinking on your feet. Scanning the alley you were in to search for something or anything. You looked across the ground of the alley and saw a sharp piece of glass laying on the ground and something in your head clicked.

Something you couldn't even believe yourself for thinking.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙