𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 know armin, doesn't it seem really dumb to attack." Eren said, the two boys walked down the large hallway of the building they were given to stay at. "I mean, we were planning on it either way Eren. You only care about Marley because of that girl." "That girl is named Y/n." Eren snapped. "Geez someone is protective." "Well wouldn't you be to Armin?" "If I am being honest, no. I would have just met her only a couple weeks ago. I really don't get why you care about her so much Eren."

"I care about her because she's different. She isn't like anyone in Marley." Armin rolled his eyes at his taller friend, "We get it you're in love." Eren whipped his head to the blonde boy and raised his hand smacking the back of his head making Armin grab his head and groan.

"What the hell was that for?" Armin whined, "I'm not in love you ass." "You sure make it sound like it." Eren only rolled his eyes at Armin's response, shoving his hands into the pocket of his jacket.

The two boys kept walking until they both arrived in the main room of the building they were staying in, seeing Levi and Hange sitting on the couch of the large room. While Sasha, Jean, and Connie were blabbering on the other couch. Mikasa was sitting on another facing the door. She was quiet per usual.

"Finally! You guys are as slow as Sasha!" Connie said, a large smile on his face as Sasha shoved him. "Sorry Armin took a little longer than expected." Eren spoke. Both the boys couldn't have told you why they were late to the small meeting Levi wanted. But at least they were here now. Eren walked to the couch that Mikasa was on and took the middle seat. Armin to his left and Mikasa to his right.

"Now that we finally are all here." Levi spoke, shooting daggers at Armin and Eren. "I called a meeting to make sure that we all know what's going on in three weeks." Hange spoke out before Levi could speak again,

"We are going to have tons of our comrades come and help, like loads! Not to mention the new ODM gear that will be put to use. We will place lights around buildings for the blimps that'll pick us up! Oh and Eren will turn into his attack titan and help destroy their forces! So will Armin but he will be placed by the ships because his titan makes everything go BOOM!"

"Yeah thanks for that Hange." Levi spoke flatly. Eren looked at his shoes, his foot tapping harshly. He knew he needed to do this not only for himself but for Paradis. But he didn't want to, he simply couldn't for Y/n. "Eren you look like you're about to start crying what now?" Levi spoke. "Nothing captain." Eren spoke quickly. "If this is about that damn girl I-" "It's not captain. Just not a lot of sleep last night." Eren smiled nervously. All Levi did was shake his head and sigh. "Well you better get as much as you can before the attack." Levi said.

"Ughhh I am going to miss all the good food here I haven't eaten this well in months!" Sasha groaned. "We get it fattie." Jean spoke, earning a harsh slap on the head from Sasha.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Eren!" You laughed, Eren took a bite out of the muffin in your hand. Smiling as he chewed the blueberry muffin. "You have your own, don't eat mine you jerk." You laughed, "It doesn't sound like you're too mad at this." He smiled. "You're lucky your cute Jaeger." All Eren did at your words was look at the sea that was in front of him with a smile. The same grass hill you always sat at view only seemed to get more gorgeous by the day.

"The ocean is so large." You said, gazing at the salty water. "It really is, I never knew how large it really was until we traveled here. It's like it goes on forever." "Maybe it does, I have no clue. I'll probably never find out either." "What do you mean?" Eren turned to you.

"Well, I am most likely never leaving Marley. I have no reason to like you." "Well once I leave you do, you can come visit me back in Paradis." "I would love to do that but I don't think I am brave enough to." "Huh?" Eren was only confused by your words now. Why would it ever take courage to travel?

"I mean like I don't think I am brave enough to see what is beyond here. Almost as if I don't want to believe there is more out there." "Well surprise there is. I mean that's how I magically popped up." Eren smiled, you finally turned to the boy with a smile on your face. "Maybe you're just a ghost and I am going crazy or something." "I don't think so." Eren laughed. "Well why not?"

"I don't think a ghost could do this."

Eren softly grabbed your chin and moved your cheek to his lips. Placing a ever so soft kiss on your now red cheek. You smiled at him as you shook your head.

"We both know you can kiss better than that." Eren cocked an eyebrow at you before you seemed to tackle him by throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips.

The same feeling you got when you first kissed him ran through your body, the sweet and soft feeling ran through your veins as your body seemed to melt with his. Eren's hand softly was placed on your lower back, his other hand supporting you two from falling on the ground. His lips tasted like blueberries from the treat he was eating earlier.

You pulled away for a breath of air, you saw Eren's tinted cheeks and red lips looking at you. His emerald eyes shining at you as if something oh-so amazing had just happened. But in your opinion you would call what just happened amazing.

Without thinking your body seemed to throw yourself back onto his lips, the feeling that you had missed return. The feeling of his lips on yours made you feel safer then you ever would feel no matter where you were or what was happening.

His tongue swiped across your bottom lip as you opened your mouth allowing his tongue to slip into your mouth, your tongue circled his in a soft motion. Pulling away for a second to get a breath or air as if you were swimming and diving back in. The flavor of blueberry was now more powerful than before.

And you have never loved the flavor more in your life.

You moved your hands away from Eren's neck and down his shoulders and soon up his shirt. Feeling his flexed abs from the way you were positioned. Eren's hand on your lower back made its way up to your cheek, holding your face gently as you two kissed.

You pulled away from Eren as you were breathing heavily. Eren breathing just as heavily as you. You both were looking at each other, a smirk plastered on Eren's face.

"Round two?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

thank you all for all the support! it makes me happy knowing people like my stories :,)don't forget to comment and vote, much love <3

don't forget to comment and vote, much love <3