𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 Eren's cheek as you two sat on the grassy hill you guys always seemed to find yourselves on, a light smile on Eren's lips as you did this action. He grabbed your hand and held it. Though you two weren't talking your actions spoke louder than words.

The gentle calm breeze made you feel so relaxed, and even more relaxed that you were with Eren. The boy you enjoyed spending time with the most. Though you had to sneak out to come here it was most likely worth getting yelled at to see Eren.

"Hey, y/n?" You hummed in response to Eren letting him know you were listening. "Would you ever come back to Paradis with me?" You snapped your head to Eren, did he really offer to take you to Paradis? Though he was leaving Marley in a week you never expected that sentence to be spoken. "Eren do you hear yourself talking? You know I would love too but I can't." Eren looked down in defeat.

"Y/n I just can't lose you." "Eren, we are only teens. I'm sure you'll find someone way better than me." You spoke softly, cuffing his cheek and making him look at you. His eyes had built up tears in them. "No I won't y/n. You're the only person I have ever felt like this about." "Well Jaeger, I'm sure there are tons of girls like me out there-" "But they aren't you." He quickly spoke.

Your cheeks tinted red at his words, the tone in his voice to prove you wrong made you shiver.

"They'll never be you y/n. That heart of yours isn't like any other girl I have met. You're caring, considerate, kind, beautiful- you are everything I could ever want in a woman." "Eren-" "Nevermind Y/n, I better just get going." Eren stood up from the grassy hill, his hand coming out of your gase as you spilled through his fingers.

Eren turned away and began walking down the small hill, the wind blowing through both of your guys' hair. The salty smell from the ocean filled the air, you watched as Eren's coat he always wore caught into the wind and began flying around.

You watched as Eren walked away from you, as if he was slipping through your fingers like sand. Tears welled in your eyes as you quickly shot up your dress being caught in the wind making it flow through it.

"Eren I-" You cut yourself off, your breath seemed to quicken it's pace your chest rising up and down harshly.

Eren turned and looked at you, his face stren- almost like a look of pain.

"Eren I-" You cut yourself off again before taking in a large breath and pinching your eyes shut.

"Eren I love you!" You yelled, the feeling of adrenaline ran through your body, your eyes still pinched out of fear of Eren not saying it back. But why in the first place did you even say it? You had met him only two months ago. You unpinched your eyes and looked up at Eren who stood looking at you with tinted red cheeks.

"I'm so sorry that was so weird we have barely known each other for two months and that's a lot to take in I am so-"

"I love you too, y/n."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙