Chapter 1

Kai taps on his mahogany desk waiting for his secretary, Oh Sehun. His one in a million beautiful, smart and considerate secretary who has been working for him for 3 years.

He smiles when Sehun enters his office with his usual breakfast, coffee and cream-cheese bagel made by Sehun. Sehun knows the way to a man's heart, for example, the coffee he makes.

"Good Morning Mr.Kim, your breakfast is ready," he announces placing the plates on the mahogany desk. "Thanks, babe," Kai replies with a smirk.

Sehun blushes, Kai loves to tease Sehun because he enjoys seeing the other boy blush. Once in a while, he would call his secretary pet names like babe, baby, and sweetheart.

"I'm not your babe, sir," Sehun says with a straight face when his stomach is full of excited butterflies. Kai laughs leaning back on his leather chair, "I know you secretly love it, Sehun"

Sehun clears his throat "Your schedule for today is, meeting with the marketing team at 10 a.m, lunch with your brother Kim Minseok and another meeting for the new product at 2 p.m. You're free after 2 p.m, sir."

Kai listens as he munches on the breakfast bagel "Why lunch with Minseok hyung?" he questions. "He said he has something to discuss with you."

"He's just going to lecture me to get married soon." the CEO groans. His family has been nagging him to find a suitable chaebol girl. Sehun giggles "Jennie Kim is a gorgeous woman, Mr.Kim." he remarks.

"Mandu Kim? that's like my little sister. No romantic feelings, just friends plus she thinks I'm a cocky narcissist." Kai says. Sehun laughs "Well, sometimes you are."

The CEO fakes a gasp and places his palm on his chest "I'm hurt, Sehun."

"I'm just kidding, sir". he checks his wristwatch "The meeting is starting soon. You should get going," he says. Kai nods gulping down his favorite coffee in the world "You're joining the meeting right?"

"Of course, sir"

-//-

Sehun types on the MacBook about the meeting, important statements. Kai is listening to what the employees from the marketing team are saying. "All of your ideas are brilliant," Kai says.

The employees smile happily because getting a compliment from Kai is so rare, "but I need more than this, You're working at Kim Corporations." their smiles fade away. "I will hear you guys again next week."

Kai walks out of the conference room. Sehun stands up and smiles at the team. "Don't worry, your ideas are brilliant like he said. Just put a little more creativity, that's what Mr.Kim likes."

Sehun quickly runs after the CEO who is waiting for the elevator to get back to his office. Hands tucked in his suit pocket, looking as handsome as ever. Sehun stands beside him.

The elevator door opens, both of them step in. "Are you perhaps hungry, sir?" Sehun asks. "No, I'm not hungry. Plus, lunch with Minseok hyung is in an hour." Kai reassures his secretary. The secretary nods.

Kai stares at Sehun's reflection from the elevator door, the boy always manages to look cute. Sehun loves his cardigans and sweaters, sometimes he would wear them to work, today is one of those days.

The elder man personally thinks Sehun is adorable with sweaters and cardigans, his sweater paws. Kai almost coos at how adorable he is.

In the office, Sehun's desk is in Kai's office too. Just across the room, 'to work closer', Kai said when he started working here 3 years ago. He's working on Kai's schedule for the week.

"You're a little distracting over there, princess" Kai smirks.

The pale male blinks at the CEO. Princess? That's new. "Your tongue," he comments. Sehun has this habit where his tongue would poke out when he is concentrating. "Oh! I'm sorry, Mr.Kim" he bows at the elder.