Chapter 3

Kai picks him up earlier than Sehun has expected, the CEO arrives at his apartment while he was having an unhealthy breakfast, McDonald's pancakes. He's lazy like that which Kai scold him for.

"Babe, C'mon eat something healthier." the man remarks judging him chewing on the pancakes. "You sound like my boyfriend." Sehun snorts, really though he sounds like he is Sehun's boyfriend.

"Who knows? I could be." Kai shoots back. Sehun gulps down the coffee Kai bought on the way. "This coffee is good!" he compliments the coffee changing the 'boyfriend' subject.

"Not as good as yours, babe." the CEO winks at his blushing secretary.

"When is the flight? Aren't we going to be late?" Sehun asks, "Private Jet, Sehun. We can leave anytime." the latter replies with a smug face.

Of course, why would the CEO of Kim Cooperations fly on a normal plane, "I'm done eating breakfast we can leave now, sir." the secretary says. Kai nods "Of course, let's go"

Sehun is somehow surprised to see Kai is driving himself, "You're driving? Mr.Kim, should I be scared?" he teases his boss.

Kai scoffs "You really know how to hurt a man."

The younger has the audacity to laugh at him "Not every man, sir. I only hurt you" this time Kai glares at him dramatically "Oh Sehun, you're really something. Not even scared of your own boss huh?"

"Relax, sir. I'm just teasing you." Sehun mumbles throwing his suitcase in the trunk of Kai's Mercedes Benz. He hears Kai chuckles "How about you tease me in the other way?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

Sehun's face gets as red as a tomato he clears his throat checking his wristwatch. "We're going to be late" he blabbers. "Sure, babe. You'll be the first passenger on this car."

Kai is such a gentleman even though Sehun is his employee he opens the car door for the younger and makes sure everything is okay with the secretary.

-//-

Kai places his palm on Sehun's back while they climb on the ladders to step on the jet. The pilot and 2 flight attendants are standing behind the entrance. Sehun is shocked by how elegant the interior of the flight looks.

They bow at Kai and Sehun, not realizing his palm on Sehun's back is still there Kai smiles at the pilot. "You finally found a significant other? He's pretty, Kai. You really have a taste."

Sehun blushes avoiding eye contact with anyone, the CEO moves his hand away. "Ah, he's not my boyfriend. He's my secretary." Kai explains as if the three of them are going to be convinced.

"Oh!, I'm sorry. You two look great together though." the pilot, Jaehyun adds. Kai smirks at him, Sehun finds the seats interesting, yep!

"Mr.Kim, The flight will board in 20 minutes. Please take your seats." one of the flight attendants informs. Sehun quickly takes his seat on one of the comfortable leather seats. Kai smirks at how Sehun is blushing just because of a simple comment. It's not like they have never been mistaken as a couple before.

Sehun panics a little when he realizes Kai is coming to him with a blanket in his hand, "Here, the ac is very cold" he explains handing Sehun the soft grey blanket. "Thank you, Mr.Kim"

"No problem, Sehun. Be comfortable" with that he sits and buckles the seatbelt, the flight attendant serves the CEO a glass of champagne. They offered the champagne to Sehun too but he refused since he doesn't want to be drunk in broad daylight.

For the rest of the flight, it's a comfortable silence. They have conversations here and there, instead of getting jet-lagged, Kai looks fresher and Sehun feels at ease.

-//-

Their first schedule in Tokyo is a meeting with Mr.Daichi, Kai is one of the biggest sharers in the Japanese man's car company.

In the meeting room, everything is going fine until Kai notices a man staring at Sehun with lust-filled eyes. Mr.Daichi is presenting about the upcoming car collection, his secretary is typing on his laptop.

Kai glares at the pervert and tries to shield Sehun with his body, "Sir, excuse me. I need to go to the restroom." Sehun whispers for only Kai to hear. The CEO sighs, Sehun going to the restroom is like walking himself to the lion's den.

Sehun leaves the conference room quietly to avoid disturbing anyone. Kai notices the man trying to leave the room too, no he's smarter than that pervert. He pays no mind to anyone then walks out of the room.

With his hands in the suit pocket, he waits for Sehun in the hallway. As expected Kai spots the man jogging to the restroom. Sehun is washing his hands when he hears Kai's deep voice.

"Eugene, leave my secretary alone." Kai snarls at the man. Sehun walks to the scene, "Oh it's your secretary? I thought he was one of your booty calls." the man, Eugene snaps.

"I'm not like you, I respect humans. I don't fuck any sluts." Kai looks like he's ready to kill anyone. "I don't care if he is my secretary or my employee, He should be respected. You should shut up and stop seeing him as a booty call."

Kai grabs Sehun's wrist then walks back to the conference room, "How much sharers does Eugene own? I'll buy it with twice the money. I want him out of here." Kai states.

Everyone in the room is shocked to hear what Kai just said, "Yes, of course, Mr.Kim. Everything will go in your order." Mr.Daichi says. "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow."

Sehun quickly picks up his laptop and Kai's belonging, they left the meeting earlier. On the way to dinner, Sehun starts "Thank you for protecting me, sir."

Kai shrugs "It's nothing but he was comparing you to some kind of slut that's why I had to step in. Eugene's reputation is not good too." Sehun nods and listens to what Kai is saying "Still, thank you."

"You're welcome, babe" just like that his flirty side is back. "Shall we continue our honeymoon?" Kai smirks playfully. Sehun decides he will play along "Sure, what does prince charming planned for me?"

The CEO grins "Many things actually, we could start with a romantic dinner. Don't you think so?"

"Sushi?!"

"Yes"

Sehun loves sushi, it's not a secret. Out of all people, Kai knows how much his secretary loves Japanese food. He already made a reservation before hand.

-//-

Kai raises his wine glass, Sehun is too busy eating his sushi. "C'mon babe." Sehun is used to the nickname by now. He raises his glass a little to clink their glasses together.

"For you to be my future wife," Kai adds.

Sehun scoffs "I'm busy, we'll argue later."

Kai leans back a little to fix his necktie he then takes a sip of his wine "Oh wifey, we can argue anytime. Don't you think it will be best if we don't though? It's our honeymoon after all."

The secretary groans almost choking on his salmon, "This is not a honeymoon!' he hisses "You almost made me choke on my food, sir" Sehun pouts a little. "I'd rather have you choke on something else."

The CEO cocks his eyebrows at his pants, that's it. Sehun throws a napkin at his boss not too hard though. Enough for Kai to catch it halfway. "It's a dinner!" the younger says. His cheeks are flushed and almost the same color as the wine.

Kai laughs, "I understand babe, we're still in a restaurant. I'll continue at the hotel suite I booked."

"That...is not how I mean it!" Sehun argues. Kai finds shy Sehun so entertaining and too adorable. "For your information, I booked the suite, not you!"

Kai swallows the wine "Whatever you say, princess"

-//-

Their 'honeymoon' is starting!

Thanks for reading! I'll see you in the next chapter. Until then stay safe, take care and I love you so much! ❤️

Votes and Comments are more than appreciated! 💕