Chapter 6

Work is interesting, Sehun would say. If Kai was flirty before their little trip to Japan he is even flirtier now. He would give Sehun those bedroom eyes in the middle of a meeting. He would send naughty texts while Sehun is working.

One time Kai sent Sehun a dick pic on a Sunday with 'Wish you were here :(', THE AUDACITY? Sehun has been to Kai's penthouse 5 times in 3 years of working but he went there at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks.

He also notices Kai has a hair-pulling kink and loves to dirty talk but above all those Kai loves to pamper him. He cuddles Sehun for a long time giving forehead kisses and always cooks for Sehun after their sessions.

-/-

"Nnng" Sehun moans out as Kai snaps his hips at an animalistic pace. The elder pulls his hair making his back arch. "You like that? Like it when I fuck you? hmm?" his voice is rough and Sehun finds it very sexy.

He rests his head back on Kai's shoulders as the man hits his prostate without a miss. The elder shoves two fingers in Sehun's mouth gagging him, "So beautiful, baby" he compliments.

Sehun moans in the agreement couldn't speak with two thick fingers between his lips. "So pretty with my cock in you."

Sehun's legs give out at one sharp thrust, Kai flips them around now facing each other. Sehun throws his hands around Kai's muscular biceps.

The man noses along the younger's jawline where many hickeys are "So fucking gorgeous with my marks" he grunts.

Sex with Kai doesn't always feel like just sex, the man compliments and touches him like Sehun is a rare gem that makes Sehun's stomach go crazy with butterflies.

-//-

Sehun is wearing Kai's T-shirt as he sits on the kitchen counter while the other male cooks something for them, it's almost midnight.

The view from Kai's penthouse at night is immaculate. "It's ready" Kai announces.

Sehun hops off the counter happily, smiling widely at the sight of the carbonara pasta.

Kai out of nowhere hoists him up making the younger yelp in surprise. Sehun quickly wraps his legs around Kai's waist "What are you doing?" he whispers shakily.

"You drive me crazy, Sehun" he kisses Sehun with passion. The younger could only blush.

After eating the pasta Kai made, they watched a movie on Netflix but ended up ditching the movie to do some other stuff instead.

Whenever Sehun sleeps at Kai's place he always leaves first not to cause any suspicion to his co-workers, at least he hopes.

"Good morning," Kai greets with his deep morning voice that does things to his heart. Sehun looks at the man with his signature crescent smile plastered on his beautiful face.

"I made waffles and coffee, heat it up alright? I gotta leave." he pulls his long coat over his body, it's cold in the mornings. Kai lazily smiles at him "Come 'ere" he pats the empty space beside him.

Sehun walks over to him, Kai holds his hand and presses a kiss on his knuckles. "See you soon," he grins as if he knows how much power he has over the other boy.

"You act like we don't see each other every day," Sehun says trying to hide his smile. "I'd still miss you even when you're gone for even 1 minute." the butterflies in Sehun's stomach are no joke. "Whatever I gotta go, bye" he leans down and delivers a chaste kiss on the elder's lips.

"Get home safe," Kai replies and pats Sehun's bum.

"I will"

-//-