Chapter 2

Crying all day is tiring, Sehun gets up from his bed to finally eat dinner at 10 p.m. He checks his pantry, ramen is it. "I have to go grocery shopping," he mutters to himself.

Cracking an egg to his ramen, his stomach growls. "Just wait." he talks to his stomach. It's normal to talk to himself when he lives alone. Sometimes he talks to his stuffed animals.

Sehun takes the first bite and moans at the taste, he loves ramen. It's easy and delicious. About to take another bite he hears the doorbell. "Who would it be at this time?" he mutters peeking out of the peephole.

It's Kai.

Sehun opens the door, Kai is leaning on the door. "Hi." Sehun greets the man. "Can I come in?" he asks. The younger nods and Kai steps into his apartment. "Here." he hands Sehun a bag.

The bag is full of Candies, Chocolate, Sodas, and Milk. "You love sweet things, hope this will cheer you up," Kai says taking a seat on the white sofa.

Sehun smiles at his boss "Thank you, Mr.Kim".

"What were you doing? Still crying?" Kai asks because Sehun's eyes still look bloodshot and red. Sehun shouldn't be crying over Junmyeon, he clearly chose wealth over a beautiful and loving boyfriend.

"Nope! I was eating ramen. Do you wanna join?" Sehun questions. Kai smirks and raises his eyebrows "You want me to, babe?"

Sehun is confused at first but quickly realizes what it means. His cheeks suddenly feel so hot "Not...in that way." he replies softly. Kai enjoys seeing the younger blush, it's so cute.

"I had dinner at home. Mom showed her cooking skill to the family." Kai reasons. Even though he was having dinner at home, his mind wouldn't stop wondering about the boy so he immediately left the dinner table and came to Sehun's place with snacks.

"You look cute in those pajamas." the CEO compliments. Sehun is wearing his yellow minion pajamas, he adores those cute little yellow creatures.

Sehun giggles "You're not bad yourself, Mr.Kim."

"Not bad? Sehun, I'm named as the most handsome man in South Korea!" Kai hollers only making the latter laugh more.

"You are very handsome, sir" Sehun repeats which makes Kai winks at him satisfied with his answer. "Stop, sir" the younger whines.

"Oh how much I would love to hear it in bed instead," Kai says nonchalantly. Sehun's mouth gapes at how easy the man said it. Kai is staring at him waiting to hear what he would reply.

Sehun smirks back this time "Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't.", 2 can play this game. Kai chuckles cocking an eyebrow at him "If you'd let me, I could make your legs shake and unable to walk, baby."

Well, he lost the game.

Sehun's cheeks heat up for the uncountable time whenever he is with his boss, Kai is just a different breed. "Do you wanna eat ramen or not." Sehun changes the subject, he doesn't want to be fired because he slept with the CEO but he wonders if Kai is 'that' good in bed.

At first, Kai was planning to skip the ramen but even the smell of it is delicious and Sehun looks delicious too, FYI. Since he can't taste Sehun, he should at least taste the ramen.

"I would love to, everything you make is delicious. Would love to have you as my wife."

"Sir, please just eat." Sehun ignores what the man said and places a bowl in front of him. Kai laughs because it's so easy to get the pale man all riled up. Kai slurps the noodles happily even though he was still full from the food he ate "This is delicious." he grins at Sehun.