Chapter 5

My first smut so go easy on me, please :)

They spend a lot of time making out, Kai's big hands kneading Sehun's ass. "What do you want, baby?" The elder male asks.

Sehun lets out a soft whimper when Kai's finger ghost over his hole. "I want you," he gasps. He could feel the elder's smirk against his neck.

"Will you be a good boy for me?" Kai says in a husky voice. His big hands are now caressing Sehun's inner thighs. The younger lets out a gasp, "Yes yes" he answers. Sehun's hands quickly unbuckle Kai's belt.

The younger wraps his delicate hands around the man's length. "Be a good boy and suck me" he strokes Sehun's cheek with his thumb.

Sehun is kneeling on the ground between Kai's muscular thighs with his mouth open while Kai is sitting on the bed, The man pumps himself twice before leading it to Sehun's lips.

Sehun licks the tip with kittenish licks, Kai is looking at him with droopy eyes. "Don't tease, princess" he demands.

The younger looks at the elder with puppy eyes and takes the cock in his mouth, never breaking eye contact. Kai throws his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck yes, swirl your tongue around the tip." Kai lets out a gasp when Sehun did what he was told.

Sehun hallows his cheeks sucking the thick cock harder, he swirls his tongue around the slit. He pulls back for air, Kai takes a hold of his hair. Gripping it tightly.

Sehun takes his dick back in his mouth and deep throats it without hesitation, Kai groans bucking his hips in and out of the tight and wet mouth.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum, I want you to swallow it." at this point he is full-on face fucking Sehun. The younger has no gag reflex.

Kai's cock hits the back of his throat, he massages the cock with his throat. He studies Kai's expression. The man has his eyes shut and his lips parted. He's going to cum.

Sehun pulls away and licks the side teasing the sensitive head, "Fuck yes" he heard the man hisses under his breath.

Kai pushes Sehun down on his cock, keeping him there until the younger is out of breath, his eyes are brimming with tears.

A hard suck and Sehun feels thick liquid at the back of his throat. He swallows it without hesitation.

The elder smacks his cock on the younger's lips a couple of times before pulling him on his laps to connect their lips together.

He could taste himself on Sehun's tongue. Kai pulls back, "Open" he orders shoving 3 fingers into Sehun's mouth coating it with saliva.

"Ah" Sehun shudders when Kai's finger breaches his hole.

The elder smirks a little before Sehun wailed out when three thick fingers enter him. "Hnng"

"You like that?" The elder asks jabbing his fingers in and out, crooking it from time to time. The younger is already a moaning mess just by the fingers.

"Ah....yes yes yes" he chants. His forehead pressed against Kai's broad shoulder. He dugs his nail on Kai's bronze skin.

"So fucking sexy. Can't wait to fuck you like the slut you are" Kai whispers against Sehun's ear.

He could only moan in response.

Kai pulls his fingers out leaving Sehun's hole to clench around the air. He pushes the boy on the bed. "On all fours, baby."

Sehun does what he is told because he wants Kai to be proud of him and not disappointed.

Kai delivers a soft kiss on Sehun's inner thighs. He loves the younger's thighs, they're so soft and white. If he leaves loves bites on his inner thighs it wouldn't disappear so fast.

"Kai please fuck me now. I've been a good boy" he begs.

"You want daddy's cock, baby?" Kai leans down whispering in his ears, sending shivers down his spine.

"Yes, daddy. I want it so much. Please fuck me hard and cum in me. Want you so bad" he whines wiggling his butt in front of Kai.

Kai slaps the soft cheeks making it jiggle. He slides his cock between the buttcheeks.

"You want it, baby?" He grunts teasing the tight hole with his cockhead. "Yes Daddy, please"

Sehun moans loudly when the hard dick finally...finally breach his hole. Kai pushes the whole length in one go stretching the tight hole.

"So good, baby. So fucking tight"

Sehun moans "You're so b-big"

Kai pulls out to the tip then thrust back with so much force almost knocking Sehun's prostate out of place. The younger wails out gripping tightly on the sheets.

Kai's hold on Sehun's lithe waist will probably leave bruises but right now they both don't care.

"You like that? Do you like having my cock up your ass like this? Fucking you hard?" Kai purrs against Sehun's ears as he thrust harshly. Sehun couldn't find words as he couldn't stop moaning at every thrust.

Kai slaps his hand away when he reached for his own cock, "You will cum from my cock only" he says strictly. "Yes-ah daddy"

"Clench for me slut" Kai demands, Sehun clenches his walls down on Kai's big hard cock. Kai threw his head back groaning at the intense pleasure.

Sehun came first after 4 more hard thrusts, Kai follows suit shooting his load into Sehun. "Such a good boy for Daddy." he presses a kiss on Sehun's forehead pulling the younger close to his chest.

Sehun loves aftercare so he really appreciates Kai cuddling with him right now, the elder is playing with his hair as he kisses Sehun's face softly. "Did you like it?" Kai questions. Sehun closes his eyes resting on top of Kai's heard chest "hmm, so much"

Kai chuckles petting the top of his head "Goodnight baby,"

-//-

Sehun wakes up to the blasting ringtone of his phone, he tries to open his eyes to pick up the phone, "Sehun!" his cousin, LaLisa's voice booms in his ears.

Sehun lets out a groan"What now Lalisa!"

"Why weren't you answering last night?" the girl asks.

Sehun knows he got railed real good by the pain in his lower pain, he knows it was Kai who railed him good too. Does he regret it? Not at all.

They never lie to each other so "I was getting dicked down."

Lisa squeals "Ohhh, you slut. Who was it? A random one-night stand?". Sehun laughs nervously "No, it was Kai and yes my boss." that makes Lisa scream. "He was good, okay! He gives aftercare too," he says dreamily.

"This bitch is such a slut,"

Sehun snickers "I guess it runs in the family."

Kai knocks on the door with a breakfast tray in his hands, he is only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. Sehun quickly hangs up the call with Lisa, "Good Morning, breakfast in bed?"

Sehun nods shyly, he looks at the waffle with maple syrup, bacon, and sausage on the side pair with a cup of orange juice. His stomach grumbles in hunger "Eat up," Kai says patting his head.

Sehun finds himself secured on Kai's lap after breakfast, "This doesn't affect our work right?" Sehun questions. Kai looks at him with a smile on his lips "No it won't, work is work and this," he pauses to kiss the younger's neck.

"Is our time together." he continues, Sehun laughs "I like that" he encircles his arms around Kai's broad shoulders as they connect their lips in a heated kiss.

-//-

I have been so busy these past months I apologize for delaying the story :(

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe, take care and I love you ❤️ Votes and Comments are very appreciated. ♥️