Proposal

Ian's POV

I drove Bonnie to work with Sapphire in the child seat at the back and my phone in her tiny hands. She made me download this weird spa game where she got to pamper up some models for big shows and stuff. She found it really interesting and her face when she was playing was so adorable. She'd do the worst makeup and show it to me so proudly with her dimples sunken on her chubby cheeks due to her huge smile. Her resemblance of her mother made me so proud to have two beautiful souls in my life.

"Mommy, look..."she said holding up the phone to show her mother and Bonnie chuckled.

" That is some terrible make-up... "

" Daddy made it. " she said as she focused her attention on my phone again.

I laughed at the accusation as Bonnie chuckled then turned to look at me, "Well, Daddy... That is some terrible work you did there." my eyes instantly shot up to hers after the 'daddy' word and she just smiled at my reaction.

I pulled up outside Bonnie's workplace. It was a nice three-story building with a couple cars parked up front. I unbuckled Sapphire from her seat and carried her in my arms as Bonnie walked in the double doors before us and held open the huge, glass, swinging door for us. We took the elevator to the second floor after the receptionist on the first floor stared at me for a whole minute failing to even answer most of Bonnie's questions.

"That was weird." I sighed.

"That was only just the beginning... Laura is your biggest fan and she works on the same floor as m..." the elevator doors opened after a light 'ding' sound and Bonnie sighed at the sight of the tall, woman in braids who stood right there with a huge smile. "Laura, I'm sorry I was late to my meeting."

Laura's smile started to disappear as she looked at me, "How do you look exactly like Mr Clarke of Majestic ?"

"Uhhm... Laura, this is Ian and Ian this is Laura, my colleague."

"You have to be kidding me, Bon!" Laura exclaimed as she just stared at me.

"Great to meet you, Laura." I finally said awkwardly not quite sure what to say .

"Oh yes... Nice to meet you too, Mr Clarke." Laura rambled as she snatched my hand unexpectedly and I almost dropped Sapphire but luckily, I quickly secured her with my other arm... The Laura woman had quite a strong grip. "Wait... Are you two a thing?"

I smiled and Laura's eyes fell on Sapphire who was still on my phone. Laura's lips turned into the 'o' shape for a second before she spoke again. "She's yours... Isn't she? How could Bonnie hide something like that for a whole four years?"

My eyes fell on Bonnie as she pursed her lips and I knew that she didn't like talking about the past four years...

"Oh c'mon, Laura... I'm pretty sure I told you that I went to high school with him."

Laura scoffed, "But you never mentioned that you were banging a billionaire..."

"Quit it, Laura." Bonnie said as she took Sapphire from my arms and gave her to Laura, "Here... Take her to the vending machine, will you? And get her whatever she wants except for mints. Then bring her back to Ian here so they can leave." Laura's face saddened as she flashed me a small smile then left.

"She's nice." I said and Bonnie chuckled as she led me to her office. I closed the door behind myself and slowly approached her figure that stood against the glass desk. I held on to her waist and kissed her neck.

"In here?"

"Why not?" I asked as I slowly pulled up her dress and she untied the two strings on my sweatpants. My lips met hers and she moaned into my mouth as she slipped her hand into my pants and when I felt her cold hand in there, I jumped backwards. She knew pretty well that I was very sensitive down there but I was pretty sure that she just wanted to see me vulnerable. Her eyes dropped to my hardness then back to mine. It was like I couldn't help but to get hard everytime I was with her especially when she would just give in to me but at that moment she wasn't giving in... She wanted all of me.