APOLOGIES - Colby

"Hey guys, I'm here to talk about the situation that has recently been dug up on Twitter. I understand that you are mad, a lot of you are disappointed in my actions. I don't understand the extent of the problems that I have caused." I looked to the side, watching as Colby encouraged me to continue.

"I'm not going to sit here and bullshit y'all. I'm not going to change overnight, meaning I can't tell y'all that yes I understand what I did was wrong and I will never do that again. It's one of the stupidest things a content creator can say because they know themselves that they aren't going to change." I stirred in my seat slightly, attempting to gather the right words to express my points.

"I'm not saying I'm not going to change, I'm just saying it's going to take time. Y'all help me grow as a person every day, I'm trying to be better for y'all but I can't just change. I want to be my authentic self, but I will second guess my videos and what I'm uploading." I watched as the chat scrolled past fast, many people forgiving my actions others saying that I didn't have any empathy for the situation.

"I don't want y'all to forgive me, I just want you to understand that at the time I thought it was a funny statement. Because that is what my humor was biased off at the time. Now, remember that I love you guys and I understand if you can't support me as a creator anymore but I am truly sorry." As I finished my last sentence, I signaled my departure and ended the stream.

Turing to Colby with a huff of relief, he smiled happily at me. He stood from his seat on the bed walking towards me, crouching down to match my height as I remained in my seat.

"You did great baby."

"I understand why they want me to apologize just why'd it take them so long to call me out for it." I groaned, my head slumped into my hands, "it's just stupid that all of a sudden I'm this big bad person because of something I said when I was 15."

"I know it's dumb, but you just have to own up to it."

"I'm just glad they excepted the apology, have you seen what they've been saying about Schlatt?"

"I'm sure your brother is fine."