CATBOY - Colby

"Colby you're not a fucking cat, I swear to fuck if your tongue touches my face again I'm going to whoop your ass." Colby continued to ignore Y/n, sticking out his tongue wiggling towards them.

"Love me! I'm being starved of attention!" He dramatically fell into Y/n's lap, moving his hand to his forehead.

"Your lucky you're cute."

"I'm Catboy, being cute is my superpower." The brunette whispered, kissing my cheek softly. Giggling as he turned away with bright red cheeks, Y/n sat still watching their lover act like a child fondly.

"You know, I'm allergic to cats right Colby?" The boy froze, slowly turning his body to face his partner.

"What...?"

"I'm allergic to cats, they make me go all sneezy and gross."

"Are you being serious? Like deadass?"

"No, I'm not being serious Colbs. My childhood pet was a cat called fluffy." Y/n hollered in laughter whilst Colby let a sigh of relief fall from his mouth.

"You scared me, this hoodie has cat hair on it."

"From where?" Y/n continued to giggle as the boy attempted to remember why he was covered in cat hair.

"Um... I think there was a stray cat last night, I was patting it on the way home."

"Oh... it's so quiet."

"Jake officially moved out today... it's so empty now without the others."

"You've still got Sam, me, and Kat baby."

"I know, I love you.

"I love you to the moon and back my love."