CONJURING - Colby

My feet traveled slowly, eyes widening at each step. What the fuck was I doing, why was I doing this, I can't stop.

Help.

"Y/n!" Darkness

─────  PART 2  ─────

I was confused, this had never happened to me before. I had never allowed myself to be pulled into the ultimate darkness before; it wasn't dark for very long though. I could still see everything. But there were more people in the room, many more than just myself and the boys. Soldiers and it.

We were in the basement now, which was expected. I wasn't sure if the boys could hear what I was saying, I sure hope they could.

"Many men around us." I could barely force full sentences out of myself, I felt stuck as I spun in circles watching it torment me. Purposely standing behind Colby, touching his neck and stroking his hair. Just to piss me off.

Boy?

"Don't touch," I could see the boys physically freaking out, I could only assume Colby had commented on something touching him; "You have no right." 

Why not? 

"Mine." It looked like it was out of a horror movie, watching me once again circling. The other men in the room looked frightened, but not by it, but by me.

The soldiers may not leave, unfinished business.

"Can't stop the boys." I started to feel the boys pull at me, pulling my arm with so much strength I felt like I was going to fall; but I couldn't move. I wanted to finish my conversation with it, but I physically couldn't; my brain was so overwhelmed. 

"... is so weird." It vanished in front of me, literally just vanished.

"Holy shit." My eyes darted to the closes person, falling into their arms.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Sam was first to speak, the camera was propped against a piece of rock and a chair starring at us.

"Take the sim card out of that, now, before it deletes it." Sam was quick to move, Colby stayed watching me intently.

"Are you okay?" His voice was quiet and breathy. His face showed concern as his gaze rolled over my body. I could feel myself shaking, but I wasn't scared nor was I cold, I was confused. 

"My back stings and feel like I just got a ball to the chest, but other than that I'm feeling great." It felt like I was heaving for air, but I knew I was breathing fine. 

Why had it just vanished like that, completely dipping? It didn't even want to talk to me, it was only just trying to scare us. All of us, like it... knew more than me and the boys were going to witness this. Though it wasn't sure, it surely wanted to give us content.

"Let us see your back." Sam had returned, holding the camera with what I hoped was a new sim card. Turning around as I lifted my top, both the boys gasped. I had scars on my back from previous spirits wanting to carve themselves in my back, I didn't mind though; it meant I had killer stories to tell throughout my life.

"Their bad Y/n, like really bad." Sam was first to speak as he ran fingers over the scratch, he hit a certain spot which caused me to hiss in pain.

"Sam, what the fuck dude," Colby spoke quickly, pulling his hand away from my back, "Are you okay, Y/n?" I only nodded, it didn't hurt as bad as they both thought.

"Can we get out of this fucking basement?"

(A/N; Should I just turn this into a book?)