5.

𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗
7:14 𝙿𝙼
-

𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗7:14 𝙿𝙼-

-

" how the hell he late and he the so called boss ?" I got tired of sitting in the hot ass sun , I was really finna dip on they ah.

" ain't it , his ass need to cmon " foogi said

we sat there a lil while longer and a black truck pulled up.

" sorry to keep you waiting " a man said , he had on a wife beater and some jeans.

" nigga you our boss ? you look beat down " foogi mugged him .

" because I just got out of prison " he said
" follow me " he added as we walked behind him into some type of abandoned house and sat on the couch.

" I'm your boss , twan but don't think of me as your boss think of me as your big brother " he said

" look fuck allat , we just wanna know our missions" Berlin said , first time that nigga ain't high

" you're right , you're right. go get me a duplicate key too this one " he pulled out a key from his pocket that had pink marks on it.
" I need it back before 8:00  , bring it back here" he said as he walked out of the door and got back In the truck and pulled off.

" see he gone make me whoop his ass " I said

" he better take his buff ass on " Berlin Got up and grabbed the key off the table that we were making a another of.

" he said what time too bring it back ? " lando asked

" 8:00 and its 7:22 right ni " I responded

" damn , this nigga must think I'm flash " foogi got up and we went too the place too get the key made.

-

" how much ? " I asked the person who made the key

" sixty dolla " he said with a Chinese accent.

" alright lil bro " I gave him the money and took the key

I got back in the car and foogi pulled off

" what time is it ? " I asked

" quarter till 8 " foogi responded

" nigga what ? " I looked at him

" it's 7:45 ! "

" nigga say that then , you worse than them mommas that say they baby 27 months " I sat back and called Layla too see what she was doing and if she needed sum.

FaceTiming Twin Flame 🔥 :

" 𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙪𝙥𝙥 " 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.