23.

LILLIANE POV

LILLIANE POV.

" I feel like you should tell them " I shrugged at Derrick. He's been burning at the fact that Foogi is claiming and caring for his twins as if they're his.
In a way they are his kids. His name is on the birth certificate and everything else.

" but then what ma ? let layla know I cheated on her with her sister and got her pregnant ? this shit just all out of place" he shook his head.

" we'll look I did all that I was gone do , I bailed the girl out of jail. I'm not gone cover your tracks with Layla , that's something you have to get yourself out of. So tell em or don't tell em that's up to you ! "

" imma tell em " he sat on the couch and began to calm down a little.

" and when do you plan on doing this ? "

he sat in silence before answering " tonight when they come home , everybody supposed to be meeting up at layla and that other nigga house. I'm gone tell them then "

" Derrick you wasn't invited there , you know you're the last face that Layla wanna see " I rolled my neck at him. I really liked Layla , he always got to slip up.

" this ain't about Layla , this about my kids ma "

I nodded " well I sure as hell understand that " I reminisced on the time I fought my ass off trying to get Derrick and his sister back from his father.
Only got Derrick though , I haven't talked to Ariana since she was at least 8 and it eats me everyday that I don't know where my little girl is.
Derrick doesn't even remember her , and honestly I'm a bit glad he doesnt because it would be a lot harder.
" do you want me to come with you ? " I asked

he shook his head " I got myself into this alone I gotta get myself out of it alone " he shrugged

" well it's 5:08 what time are they supposed to be meeting at Layla's house ? "

" 6:30 " he sat back.

I sighed " I sure hope you know what you doing "

-