28.

fazo pov

" my phone said 7 missed calls I know it's bad news , this life had left me so scarred, I'm knowing that's true

" my phone said 7 missed calls I know it's bad news , this life had left me so scarred, I'm knowing that's true. Remembered times got so hard I got it tattooed" I vibed to rod while rolling a backwood.

I was in Atlanta for a while. Had to clear my conscious , I swear Ian mean to put my hands on Layla.

knock knock

must be teko and vinnie ( my brothers )
I got up and opened the door.

I was staying in a airbnb until I got ready to go back to Detroit. Honestly Ian wanna face Layla again , knowing her outlook on me now just kill my spirit every time.

" wassup ? " I said opening the door then going back to sit on the couch.

" bruh you need to clean up , this shit a wreck" teko said mugging when he walked in.

" I know " I said low

" bruh you straight ? " vinnie asked sitting down

" I - I hit her " I struggled to say with my voice going out at the end.

" you hit who ? " vinnie looked concerned

" lay.. I hit lay "

" WHY IS YOU PUTTING HANDS ON FEMALES DUDE ? when tf we start doing that shit ? " vinnie said standing up. he was hella heated cause my mama went through the same shit

" bruh I just - I just crashed ok. I didn't even mean to it just happened in a snap of a finger , and when I realized what I did Ian even say nun I just left"

" what made you do that ? "
vinnie said squinting at me.

" she got shot at the mall , which I told you about that already. and she was in the hospital and they had her on some type of meds to where she just say everything and she can't help but say it. And she started talking bout Derrick in ways that pissed me off like , that shit was disrespectful. I get she was on the meds but that's how you really feel , so boom we get back home and I'm ignoring her because I know she don't like to be ignored "

" so you initiated the fight being stubborn ? " teko asked and I waved him off

" like I was saying , I'm ignoring her and shit and she getting mad so I bring up the shit she said in the hospital and she started saying she like yeah I meant everything I said " I shrugged " so we arguing and out of nowhere I just hit her "

" bruh you bs , have you talked to her since then ?"

I shook my head " nah , Ian even tried. I know she feel like it ain't nun with me "

" nigga she was finna have your kid , you was finna marry her. You better call that fucking girl "

" she don't wanna talk to me bruh " I shook my head