Walking Children In Nature

"Trixie!" Trixie heard her friend Amy yell out.

Amy was almost a mirror image of her, dressed in pastels with elaborate makeup, but while Amy had dark hair, Trixie's hair was as blonde as it could be. Trixie had considered coloring it cotton candy pink, pink being her favorite color, but hadn't found the courage to do so yet.

Amy was dressed in a frilly 50's styled light yellow dress, trimmed with fake flowers. Trixie however had gone more ironic with her outfit, choosing a tight, white, short-sleeved button up shirt, and pink shorts that had pink suspenders attached. Her outfit literally looked as if Barbie was a girl scout. She had also made sure to fluff her big luscious 40's styled waves, wanting as much volume as possible in her impossibly long hair.

"Hey Ames! You ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Trixie asked jokingly.

"We all know you won't blow anything Trix, or should I say anyone?" Trixie heard a voice say, turning around to find her friend Kim.

The three of them had lived in the same cabin 3 years in a row, however their usual forth, Farrah, wasn't coming to camp this year, meaning they'd be getting a new cabin-mate.

"Fuck all the way off Kim." Trixie replied dryly.

"Oh please! We all know you're only hot for the ladies. Honestly I think you'd incinerate if you were ever placed in front of a dick." Kim laughed, to which Trixie only rolled her eyes. She couldn't deny it tho, she was probably the biggest lesbian on the planet.

The girls waited patiently for their cabin to be called, knowing from experience that they'd probably be staying in number 28 once again.

"Cabin 28, room 1; Amy Doan and Kim Chi. Room 2, cabin 28: Ye-eka-atherina Petrouvnae Zamo-Zamoloadkikouva and Beatrice Mattel."

Trixie wasn't shocked that she had a new roommate, Farrah had been staying in the same room as her after all, she was however shocked by how badly Pete had butchered her new roommate's name as she now had no idea what the girl's name actually was.

"Well, let's go!" Amy said positively. They all made their way to the familiar cabin, a small wooden house on the outskirts of the camp.

When they arrived a blonde girl, whom Trixie assumed was her roommate, stood outside looking lost. Trixie almost forgot how to breath as she looked the girl up and down.
She had long, slightly curly hair, blue-green eyes, dark blue eyeshadow, lips painted a bright red, and she was dressed in a short black dress that showed off her slim figure, her toned legs, and gave Trixie a peak of her lacy, deep red bra. Trixie wanted to pull the dress' front zipper all the way down, and fully felt like this was an unfair attack by her new roommate.

Who the fuck allowed her to look that hot? - Trixie thought.

"Hey! I'm Amy, this is Kim and this is Trixie, your roommate." Amy said, bubbly as ever, snapping Trixie out of her trance.

"Hello, I am Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, but please call me Katya." The girl said smiling, showing off her perfect blue-white teeth.

Trixie felt a stirring in her stomach from the girl's accent, especially when she said her name. The difference between how the complicated name sounded when Pete said it and how effortlessly beautiful it sounded from Katya's lips was insane.
Something about her accent was just so attractive.

"Trixie, short for Beatrice, no?"
Katya asked, remembering Pete calling her out as Beatrice Mattel. Trixie blushed slightly at how her name sounded from Katya's lips. Desperately wanting to hear her say it under different circumstances, of course Trixie realized that the chance of Katya being gay was very slim, but a girl could dream.

"Yeah, I've never really liked Beatrice, so everyone calls me Trixie."

"I understand, it is same with Yekaterina, so I am always Katya." Katya said clasping her hands together animatedly as she spoke. Trixie was fascinated by how the unrealistically sexy woman, looked so adorably innocent and cute in that moment. Trixie just wanted to wrap her up in her arms and cuddle her forever.

"Well, let's head inside shall we?" Kim said, grabbing the key from under the mat.

"Ah, mystery is solved!" Katya stated.

"What mystery?" Trixie asked, giggling slightly.

"Where key is." Katya said, making Trixie realize that the Russian not finding the key had been why she stood outside when they arrived.

The Barbie kicked the door to their room open and dropped her things down on the bed she'd slept in every year since she started going to Camp Wonder. Katya eyed the girl as she sat her things down on the opposite side of the room.

Trixie was incredibly beautiful, possibly the most beautiful woman in the world, in Katya's opinion.
Her outfit highlighted her amazingly curvy figure, which was unlike anything Katya had ever seen.
The Russian had always loved thick thighs and the brown eyed girl's shorts were showing off how deliciously thick hers were. Her legs seemed to go on for days, and her hair was like a halo on her head. Katya also didn't miss how her tight shirt stretched across the girl's large breasts, the sight making her salivate.

How the blue eyed woman wished she could rip that shirt open and see them spill out beautifully. She wanted to massage them, have Trixie moaning beneath her, see those honey-brown eyes turn a rich, dark brown as she came undone.

Stop it Katya, you are being creepy. - She thought.

"Home sweet home." Trixie said as she sat down on her bed.

"You have been here before?" Katya asked, already knowing the answer would be yes because of how well Trixie knew the layout of their cabin.

"Yeah, this is my 4th year here. Kim, Amy and I have always lived here together."

"Ah, I am only new person." The blue eyed girl said sadly, realizing how much closer Amy, Kim and Trixie would be to each other than she was to anyone here, and once again being reminded that she had left everything and everyone she knew behind in Russia.

"Hey, don't feel sad, new people are the best! I'm so excited to room with you this year and get to know you." The doll said honestly. Katya was already fascinating to her, and Trixie wanted nothing more than to know everything there was to know about her.

"Where are you from by the way, Katya?"

"Russia, I am moving here. I start American school after summer." Katya explained.

"Oh, so that's where the hot accent is from." The brown eyed girl said before she could stop herself. The Russian blushed slightly at Trixie calling anything about her hot, and wondered briefly if the other blonde just might be into girls too.

"да, where are you from?" Katya asked trying to seem calm.

"I live in Malibu, but I grew up in Wisconsin."

"Ah, Malibu Barbie!" Katya said with a bright smile.

"Huh?" The brown eyed girl responded not fully grasping if the other woman had meant her or just the doll in general.

"You look like doll, like Barbie. It is fit well that you live in Malibu." The Russian explained making Trixie smile.

"Oh, well thank you. I actually love Barbie, especially the older dolls." The other girl said with a small laugh.

"No surprise, your outfit is also very doll. It is beautiful on you." Katya responded with a soft smile, gently testing the limits to see if the other girl just might be interested in women.

And hoping that if she was, she'd maybe, just maybe, be willing to give Katya a chance.