"Dream" Chp. 15

I had some serious thinking to do.

1. How do I cope?

2. Why do I feel uneasy around Deku?

3. Should I get revenge on the LOV

4. Should I still become a hero?

5. and why do I feel happy in a time so horrid..?

I thought about all these things over and over, coming up with different possibilities but none of them seemed to be correct. I'm just exhausting myself out unnecessarily.

I decided to just go to sleep....

Huh? Where am I?

I look around but I'm not familiar with this place. It's a dark room only lit by the dim light on the ceiling. It smells of rot in here, like its really old. An abanded building maybe? I'm standing in the door frame. There's a table in the middle of the room just below the light. There are 3 chairs around it, which seemed odd to me. But the even weirder part was the rusty looking pistol sitting on top of the table. It's dark, so the corners are difficult to see. The tile floors are cracked and chipped. I feel like I would cut my feet on it.

What am I doing here? Is this a dream? I look around once again trying to comprehend the situation when 3 figures walk from the shadows and sit at the table. It seems like they haven't seen me. Mabye they can't see me. They just stare at each other as if waiting for something. I noticed their mouths are moving but I can't hear anything. Are they talking? Why can't I hear them? That's when suddenly 1 of them pick up the gun, and shoot themselves in the head. Their body flops onto the floor and the gun falls just out of sight into the dark corner.

I was startled but no sound was heard. I tried to make out who they were but it was practically impossible. I tried to move but I couldn't. I couldn't even close my eyes. Another figure stands up and walks over to the gun, picks it up and chooses the same gruesome death. Once again the gun flys into one of the dark corners and the body is left on the cracked floors. The last one picks up the gun,

And points it at me.

"Wait-"

I sit up quick in a cold sweat. What was that? What did it mean? Who were the 3 people? More questions, more unknown answers.

Later that day

Class ended and I immediately make my way to the door. Class was awkward because I felt like everyone had their eyes on me. It was almost like they knew something I didn't. It made me uncomfortable, although it did comfort me knowing that they cared enough to worry.

It seemed that everyone knew that I didn't want to talk because the left me alone. It was almost like they were avoiding me. It was pretty exhausting. Did Deku tell them to give me space?

I walk down the hall looking towards the floor think over the dream. Why was it so vivid? How come I can remember it clearly?

I turn the corner to see Aizawa leaning against the wall. How did he get there before me?

"Uraraka, I need to speak to you. In private." He says. His tone is serious.

I nod and he signals for me to follow him. We walk over to the teacher lounge and principal Nezu is standing on a chair, I guess to seem taller. What's going on? Aizawa stands next to him and they both face me.

"Is there something wrong?"I ask, breaking the awkward silence.

They both look at each other, and then at me.

"We found out the truth about how your parents died." Aizawa says hesitantly.

I was shocked. Now that I think about it, they were never 100% sure who it was. They just had reasons to believe it was the LOV.

Principal Nezu interrupts my thoughts. "Do you think you are ready to hear this Uraraka? This could potentially leave you in distress."

Seriously? Distress? What could possibly be worse then having all my questions unanswered, leaving me forever curious?

I nod to show I'm ready, impatiently waiting for his reply. "It was recorded and put on the internet, ofcourse we saved it as evidence and took it down immediately. It's quite gruesome but the quality is bad. Here, sit down and watch." Aizawa says, ending his statement with a quick sigh, pulling a chair out with a computer facing it. I sit in the chair and fidget with my fingers nervously. I'm about to watch my parents die. I take a deep breath and click play.

Wait, I know this place!

Thanks for reading!! I'm so sorry for the long wait. I hope you are satisfied with the final outcome of this chapter. This is the last chapter so if you want me to make a sequel I will gladly do it!Make sure to leave a comment telling me what I should work on or what you liked about it. ❤❤

Word count: 856