"Please Be Ok" Chp 10

Dekus POV:

She walked away, I could never see her again. Didn't she go through enough pain!? She doesn't deserve this.

Is she going to die?..

I need to tell the heros. I called the ambulance with Ockakos phone, they should be here soon. I then called all Might. I had his number memorized of course.

"Hello, Do I know you?."

"It's Midoriya I'm using a Urarakas phone. A villain took her! We need to find her, she could die!" I said so fast I could barely understand myself. My breath was heavy, I was loosing a lot of blood.

"Slow down, what?" I could tell he was talking loud from his tone of voice. If so why was he so quiet? I stayed quiet, I didn't have anymore strength to talk. My vision was beginning to get hazy. My ears felt like they were closing in, like they were going to explode. He was calling my name I think, it was the last thing I heard before I pasted out.

*beep*  *beep*  *beep*

"AHHH" I screamed as I shot up from the bed. I looked around, I seemed to be in a hospital. My shirt was off and there was a large bandage on across my chest and stomach. There were curtains around me so all I could see was my heart monitor, the bed and other equipment.

I looked down at my bandages and then everything sunk in.

Ochako

I ripped the cords out of my arm and jumped out of the bed.

"Please calm down. We are not allowed to let you go so don't get any funny ideas." I look to my left and there was a nurse with light blue hair down a little past her shoulders. Her name tag said "Amy"

I couldn't bring myself to talk but I wasn't just going to sit quietly while Ochako could be dead or suffering. I started walking away, I'm perfectly fine. I don't need to stay here.

"You've been asleep for 2 days. Sir, we can't let you leave-"

"I'm sorry but I need to go!" I answer back quickly. I continue walking out the door. 2 days? She has suffered for that long?

"Thank you!"

I said right before the door shuts so she could hear me. I turn around to see Mr. Aizawa, why is he here? Is he here to restrain me from leaving.

"The pro hero's are working on finding Ochako, but in the mean time I need you to give us more information. After that, I will let you go look for her." He said in a deep voice. He didn't seem tired like he always was, maybe he was.. angery?

I nod my head and he takes me to a room where he ask me what felt like millions of questions.

"Who took her?" He would ask

"A man with dark brown hair and he looked to be around 28. With dark, large bags under his eyes and a large cut through his left eyebrow." I would answer

"What was his quirk"

"Talking through the mind and reading our memories and thoughts."

Over and over until it was finally done. He dismissed me and I ran out the door. I took the stairs so I could control how fast I was going and not rely on a machine.

I made it out of the hospital and used my quirk to run faster to the place it all went down.

Ochako, please be ok...

Urarakas POV:

The strange man took me into a deep alleyway until we took a left then a right. I tried memorizing the way we went for an escape later. We then stopped, he put up a card toward the sky and the wall opened! It just opened! I walked in hesitantly behind him.

It was dark, really dark. I couldn't see anything especially when the door shut.

All of a sudden I was grabbed and thrown into a chair so ruffly my head went back then someone grabbed my throat. I couldn't breathe, what am I going to do.

Am I going to die? I can't die! I mean I guess I could join my parents, but I'm happy with my friends and teachers at school. Not to mention Deku. I can't give up, not now.

I bring my leg up and kick the person off me. I then used my quirk to make me float to the ceiling so the people  couldn't grab or hit me. I couldn't see but I had no idea if they could. Either way, I was not going down without a fight.

I then felt a slight tug on my ankle. Before I could process what was happening I was gripped tightly and thrown to the ground. I groaned in pain as I felt a weight on top of me holding me down.

"Oh sweetie, things would be a lot easier for you, and for me if you would be more compatible." A low voice said to me. I could feel their hot breath, it smelt like smoke and cigarettes.

I stretched my fingers down and touched his hand with all of them causing him to loose control and start floating into the air.

Right when the pressure left my body I started looking for a door, opening, or any way to get out. Using my hands and feeling the walls up and down until I felt what seemed to be a door knob and shuck it trying to open the door. With no avail the door was locked or jammed. I kicked the door with all my might..

Nothing.

I felt a presence behind me, there has to be more then one person in this room, I'm sure I didn't release the other man from my quirk. Before I had time to look behind me (even though I couldn't see) I was hit with something hard and my vision went black.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word count: 1004