"Its all your fault" Chp. 12

Uraraka POV:

It's all your fault.

What just happen? It all went by so fast.

I can't stop thinking about what just went on as I lay in Izuku's arms crying. My ankles hurt from being broken and my head hurts from over thinking.

It's all your fault.

I think about the villains and my parents. Are the two things connected some how? Were those people the same people who killed them. Could I have done something to avoid this situation? Is it really all my fault?

It's all your fault.

I open my eyes wide in shock when we all of a sudden come to a stop. Deku puts me down lightly and try's to catch his breath, sweat rolling down his face then dripping off his nose. Sitting on the hard rock floor I quickly wipe my eyes so he doesn't notice I was crying, although I'm quite sure he's already noticed.

It's all your fault.

We sit in silence with only the background notices of the city aswell as his breathing and my sniffles. He finally looks at me and when our eyes meet, I no longer feel alone.

"Ok, here we go again." Deku says gently putting me on his back. I rap my arms around his neck to help support my weight as well as using my quirk on myself to make myself lighter. He begins to run using his quirk once again.

It's all your fault.

I'm so thankful to deku, hes always there for me. I never feel distressed when I'm with him. He makes being alone more tolerable. I cuddle up against his shoulder.

"Thank you." I say

I dont care if he answers or not, I just wanted to tell him how I feel. I need to be honest to myself as well as him.

"Uh- no you don't have to thank me, its what I'm here for. You should expect me to be here for you, just as I expect you to be there for me when I'm in need."

I smile to myself. He's right. I should be there for him more. He's helped me so much lately, I need to return the favor.

It's all your fault.

We came to the school and deku ran me to the nurse. He slams the door open, quickly places me on the hospital bed and catches his breath. Hes exhausted and worn out.

Suddenly Recovery girl walks in the room, it looks like shes been sleeping.

"Oh what's happen now? Is it really so important that you had to interrupt my beauty sleep?" She says while rubbing her eyes with that natural smile on her face.

"Ok what do we have her- oh goodness!? What has happen? Your ankles look like a bag of freshly pulled plums! And you, you look like you just ran a marathon." She says as she rushes over to me with a concerned facial expression.

After feeling my ankles gently, she kisses it using her quirk to heal it and says "I can't do it all at once, but the breaks aren't as bad as I thought they were. It seems there is no breakage of the skin and the bone on each ankle was broke very precisely, almost too precisely."

My ankle feels better but still not good as new. I wonder if I will heal fast enough for hero training. I really don't want to show up to class in a wheelchair. Just thinking about it makes me embarrassed!

"I believe this was done with a quirk."
She announces with a concerned but also confident tone.

It's all your fault.

Me and deku look at each other in confusion "I dont think we met anyone with a quirk with that ability."

Deku says then randoming on thinking back to all the people we saw.

Now that I think about it, I woke up with my ankles broken so they must have done it while I was knocked out. I tell them all about the man/boy and how I didn't get to see his quirk, I also mention the people in the dark room.

I can't help but notice Dekus guilty looking expression, is he blaming himself? Does he think that this is all his fault? 

His hands start to grip his shorts. He looks anxious. Suddenly as if reading my mind Deku says "Its all my fault. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It's all my fault. Please forgive me! It's all m-"

Getting angery I interrupt "Are you an idiot?! You're the one that SAVED me remember? Deku, the only one blaming you is yourself. So trust me when I tell you, its definitely not all your fault." He looks up at me, not very convinced but I give him a soft smile hoping he doesn't feel bad about any of what happend.

Forgetting that Recovery girls was there I flinch when she begins to speak. "Well I will relay this information to Aizawa and be back to heal you again later." She says waving as the walks back through the door we entered when we got here.

Then I was left with Deku alone.

Thank you for reading this fanfiction. Please try to leave lots of comments, I love reading them!

Also I am always looking for ways to improve my writing so any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

Word count: 904