6.

I was pulled into an alley. I'm about to scream when a hand covers my mouth, yet again I've been pulled into a separate place from everyone. The mystery person spins me around so I'm facing them, "Louis!" I shouted "You scared the hell out of me!" I exclaim looking into his brown eyes he pinned be against the wall behind me her latched his lips against my neck. I squirmed under his touch. "Let go of me!" I said to him. "No." He replied. What made him think he could do this "Let go of me or I will tell Ivy and repot a file on you. Besides who do you think she'll trust? Me, who has worked for Ivy for around 7 years or you, who had worked for her for 2 days?"

He let go of me and I rushed out of the alley way tears streaming down my face. I felt like a kid, I had no control of someone who was way younger then me. How often did he do this?

I rushed to my trailer and opened the door I stepped inside my trailer and just stood there the only thing that brought me out of my trance was the knock at the door,

I wiped my eyes and opened the door there she was, Scarlett. "Y/N are you ok?" She asked, was my acting that bad? "Yeah." I sniffled. "Why?" I continued my previous statement. "I saw you come into here and plus this is my trailer." I sigh. "Look. I thought this was my trailer. Also I'm fine. Thank you Johansson, for checking in." Her mouth falls ajar. "Sorry for making sure you were ok." I scoffed "You see this is why I don't sleep with co-stars." Scarletts head shot up. "That's all I am to you? I mean you are the one who let me fuck you." I sighed. Dammit. The events from the previous night pops into my head, her moans, how she tried to stifle any noise either of us would make. I shook my head then left her trailer.

When I got to my trailer I grabbed my purse, my phone, and my keys. I walked to my car got into the red car and started it. I drove home and walked up to my door, just to make my day longer it had to be locked. I fiddled around with the keys and finally grabbed the right one. When my door made a click sound signaling that it unlocked I walked in tossed my keys onto the counter and got in the shower.

A: N lol This is a short one but I wanted to update before I go back to school. And really good news,    

Spring break is in two days after Monday!! So more chapters!

{} 03/28/21 {}

Word in story count: 438

Total word count: 486

Love, MacKenna