8.

And there was Scarlett.

"Scarlett! What are you doing?" I said while unlocking my car door. Scarlett got into the car and looked at me. I looked back at Scarlett and she shrugged her shoulders.

I drove towards my house and finally pulled up. I got out of my car and so did Scarlett, I'm walking into my house I take off my shoes and head over towards my room.

A pair forceful arms push me against the wall outside my room. And their lips attach to mine. It took me a moment then I remembered, Scarlett.
I forcefully kiss her back quickly deepening the kiss.

I pull back , "I'm tired Scarly." I said while breathing heavily. "You said you wanted this 15 minutes ago?" She asked questionably. I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed Scarletts arm and walked her into my bedroom.

I sit on my bed while staring at the floor. "If somethings wrong you can tell me, right?" Scarlett said.
I shook my head while shrugging my shoulders yet again.

"What's wrong?" She said as I scoot on the bed so she can sit there too.
"Louis," I said the. Explained the whole thing to her.
By the end of what I was telling her she had me in her arms while I sat there crying.
Scarlett held me close cradling me back back and forth brushing through my hair while saying southing words into my ear such as, it's ok, you are so strong.' 'You did the right thing, you protected yourself.'

And I quickly fell asleep.

——————————

As I woke up my head was resting on a chest, their hand on my waist, and our legs entangled. I lifted my head to look at the person who was laying in my bed, asleep. I quickly dig my head back into Scarlett's chest making her wake up.

She groaned at my motion and repositioned how she was laying. I didn't wake her up again but just went back to bed. We slept for another 20 minutes until Scarlett woke up and just watched me sleep.

I woke up not to long after Scarlett did, I would have slept longer but I could feel her eyes on me.

I hit Scarlett's arm and she gasped while her mouth made an 'O' shape.
"What was that for?!" She said I shook my head.
"I woke up 'cause I could feel your eyes trained on me." I told her.
"It's not my fault you're a cute sleeper." She said while looking down at me.
I opened my mouth, "Cute sleeper?! The last time I heard that was from my mom." She shook her head and then flipped onto her side.

"Are you ignoring me?" I said faking that I was hurt so she would give me the attention I craved.
"Trying to." She scoffed. I pushed her off my bed while she groaned, then I rolled over and pretended to sleep. But quickly fell asleep.

The next time I woke up it was 11:23 A.M. this is the latest I've slept since I was seven. I look over to the other side of my bed expecting to see Scarlett. When I didn't see her I got up from my bed and walked towards my main area.

I walk into the kitchen and there she was, cooking. "Are you trying to burn my house down?" I could tell she rolled her eyes even if Scarlett wasn't facing me.

I pulled out a chair and sat down then my phone went off and I looked at the phone since it couldn't be any social media since no one even knew I had it.

I looked at the phone and there was a text from an old friend of mine, Cobie.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the text.

Jacoba 🇨🇦: I'm in LA, are you in your apartment?

I let out a gasp Cobie was always far away from me that would be about a 7 hour drive.

Y/N 🎶🍄: wait, really! Yes come over!

For a minute I forgot Scarlett was here, but I didn't really care, Cobie played Robin on how I met your mother, I played her final love interest, Kaitilin Portman, that never changed anything between us we were always best friends.

I was bouncing in my chair in anticipation then I heard a knock, I got up from my chair and rushed towards the door and opened it. Of course I was expecting Cobie, my sister.

I shut the door before she can come in and sit on the chair. This time instead of her knocking she came in on her own

"Go away." I told my sister. Instead of listening Jayla just sat down in the chair across from mine.

"I'm bored." She spoke. I look up at jayla and raise my eyebrows at her antics. "You came all this way to tell me you're bored?!" I exclaimed as Jayla just nodded at me. I groaned in response. "It's just a party and Y/L/N's house huh? Might as well put it on a build board."

"Party? Who else is coming?" Scarlett asked putting the food she cooked in front of me.
"Cobie Smulders, you worked with her before right?" I asked her while sitting up straighter.

"Yes but doesn't she live like a six hour drive from here?" Scarlett asked me. I nodded and was about to continue when there was a knock on my door.

I got up and headed to the door and this time was met with the embrace of Cobie. She picked me off the ground and quickly spun me around. When Cobie sat me on the floor again I just stood there while hashed had shed arms wrapped around me.

We were like that for two more minute just was disrupted by a slam of a door. I pulled away from the hug and went to go see what slammed, my bathroom door, I push open the door and step inside shutting it behind me being met by a tearing up Scarlett.

A:N SCARLETT?! Hi how are you? I'm good just crying lol- why is Scarlett crying is she.. jealous?!

Story word count: 1013

Total word count: 1043

Love, M. Romanoff