7.

I wake up to my alarm yet again. I sit up in my bed and sigh, cradling my head in my hands, everything was crumbling at the tips of my fingers. I get out of my bed and walk towards my walk in closet. I grab the jeans, belt, and sweater, that Ivy chose for today's shooting.

(No glasses)

(No glasses)

I head towards the door of my closet and grab my shoes. When I get to the front door I grab my purse and keys off of the hook that sits there.

I sit in my car humming to myself. When I pull up to the studio Ivy is there waiting for me.

"Finally!" She exclaimed. I wrapped my arm around Ivy giving her a side hug.
She quickly took my arm off of her and smiled at me.

"You guys all look perfect! Now start shooting!" She was acting like she did when we were behind shooting. I saw Angelina Jolie on set, Caroline.

Roni smiled. "But you can't be looking like that."

I walked out of my closet and did a spin for Roni laughing the whole time. "Perfect Jenna!" I walked over to Roni and gave her a high five. I opened my door and was met with my mom. "Mom?!" I exclaimed. She smiled and turned on her heel. I shook my head and walked down the stairs. I stopped in my tracks causing Roni to stop. "Caroline." I said.

Caroline looked worst then I did.

"I let myself in, I'm sorry about it, but I need you to know something. You may hate me after this but, I gave Jennie the drugs, finals where coming up and she was so stressed. And I know that's not an excuse I even knew she was sick! She just kept saying she was stressed so I gave her the drugs!"

I shook my head,

"You know, I'm not pissed, I knew what you where going through but I ignored it. But someone who will be pissed at you, Alexandria,"

Caroline who stood in-front of  Roni and I nodded. She knew what giving her drugs would do. I looked down at the floor tears forming in my eyes, I let the tears slip when I looked back up at Caroline.

"CUT!" Ivy yelled. "You guys are doing perfect! How did I get stuck with such an amazing cast!" The brunette exclaimed.

I chuckled and turned to talk to Scarlett and then she left the set to go talk to Ivy.
I go to get off of the set when a pair of arms wrap around me. "EMMA! Oh my god! You scared me!" The brunette who stood in front of me chuckled.

I look over at Scarlett and see her nod her head towards the restroom that was close by. I dismissed my self from where I was with Emma.

I walk into the restroom. "You gestured?" I asked the blonde standing in front of me, facing the wall, she quickly turned around and pushed me on to the wall,

and kissed me forcefully. I gasped into the kiss, giving Scarlett a perfect opportunity to slide her younger into my mouth.

"Scarlett." I said pulling away, if that was even possible, "Y/N?" She said questionably. "As much as I may want this, we're at work, in a thin ass restroom." I said.

She nodded and let go of my sides. I sighed at the cold feeling after she let go of me.

I fixed my hair and walked out of the room and  talked to Ivy for a moment before going out to eat, I was about to drive off, sitting in my car, when a tap on my passenger window got my attention. I looked over and there was Scarlett.

A: N this is shorter but I wanted to get this out since it's been taking a while. I'm steaming for ideas.

Word in story count: 633

Total word count: 668

Love, MacKenna Grace Romanoff