11 2/2

Literally smut. But I'm not putting these anymore because look at the title idiot.

Scarlett kisses down my neck finding a sweet spot and sucking their making me moan and claiming me as hers.

She quickly strips down and tells me to do the same, me being a stubborn person, didn't.

She stopped sucking on my neck and just sat infringe of me waiting for me to strip.
After a while I got frustrated from not feeling her touch and quickly stripped then climbed onto her lap.

She leaned up towards my ear then but it a little bit. "You will call me what you used to call me." Mistress. Ma'am
"Yes."

She looked me dead in the eye signaling me to continue.
"Yes Misterss." She happily but down on my skin right under my jawline making me moan loudly.

Scarlett was a tease the rest of the night, she would only focus on my neck for half the time.

Scarlett quickly made her way down to my boobs, sucking on one while massaging the other one, when she thought one had enough attention she made her way to the other one.

After about 7 minutes of moaning and her kisses everywhere on my chest.

She made her way down to my core and kissed lightly on my thighs while holding me steady since the kisses would tickle you.

"Do you like that?"
She asked her breath went across my wet core.
"Yes ma'am" o let out a shaky breath.

She quickly dove one finger into my cunt and kept a slow pace of in and out.
She slid another one of her fingers into my clit and slightly curled them hitting a g-spot.

She continued to pump in and out of my soaked cunt hitting my g-spot as I made a face every time she hit it.

I quickly came all over her fingers and she helped me ride it out but didn't stop causing me to go into my second orgasm.

She never took her fingers out but she lowered her head and ducked her head into my clit.

She sucked and hit my clit while pumping in and out causing me to have yet another orgasm.

I was a moaning mess, all around. She never stopped her motions which was a complete turn on.

I was on my fourth orgasm and she finally pulled out of me and sucked my juices off of her fingers. She complemented me while she kissed up my body back up to my lips.

She kissed me roughly having me taste myself.

It quickly turned into a make out section.

#2

"Come on baby, you know you want to touch me" Scarlett smirked as she hovered above me.

I was whimpering helplessly as you pulled at the restraints. "Please mistress" you whined, squirming as she dragged her finger down to your clit, adding the faintest of pressure.

"What baby?" She mused. "Tell me what you want" she grinned as she pushed two fingers into your dripping core, eyes rolling to the back of your head, hips bucking to try match her pace. "Look at you, your so desperate" she moaned, just the sight of you had her roaring for more.

"If only you hadn't been a little slut, then I may have given you what you wanted" she whined, slowly pulling her fingers from you.

"No please mommy, I promise I'll be good" you panicked as you tried to get her back to where she was only to tug at the silk trapping you in place.

You let out a sob as you knew you can't change Scarlett's mind, she'll have you when she wants you.

"Touch my love" she teased leaning back, spreading her legs displaying her dripping core to you.

You hadn't even done anything but when Scar calls you a slut, you can't help but plunge into submission.
Your hers, she does what she wants.

You couldn't get free no matter how hard you tried. She smirked knowing full well you couldn't get out.

"Well then I guess I'll have to get off all my myself wont I?" She moaned as she pushed two fingers into entrance with ease.

Seeing you tied up and mewling for her had her weak.

"Look at you, so desperate for me aren't you" she moaned looking into your eyes. "I hate you"

you hugged giving up. Her nostrils flared as her eyes practically slit your throat.

She plunged forward her hand gripping her throat. "Oh you wish you hadn't have said that babe" she smiled maliciously before ramming three fingers into your throbbing core, making you cry out to the worlds.

A-N happy? Hmph. I'm not actually mad cause I haven't started 12 yet but there is 11 2/2 because why not.
This was pure smut.
Like I said after this chapter I'm not putting smut warning up here anymore because look at the title dumbo.
This is for that person with a pug as their profile, KowaiiAish

Totally am not adding more.

Love, MacKenna Maria Romanoff