synopsis

AURELIA CLAIRE SKYES & REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

romeo, save me, i've been feeling so alone
i keep waiting for you, but you never come
- love story; taylor swift

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

AURELIA CLAIRE SKYES,

good, a fighter for what was right, a warrior for the light. a prankster, light-hearted, bubbly, kind, she lived freely. at least that's what she let everyone see. but she was haunted underneath, spending her nights terrorized and plagued by ghosts and shadows, of pleas for help and cries of mercy. no one knew that, because if they'd did, she'd be a weapon, used and slaughtered. her well guarded, treasured secret, only a small group of people knew, knew how she woke up engulfed in cold sweat, tears streaming down her face, her throat raw from screaming herself hoarse in the dark. carefully covered up bags and traces of darkness in her life disguised under the vivacious girl they knew. 

REGULUS ARCTURS BLACK,

evil, a fighter for what was easy, a warrior for the dark. moody, heartless, cruel, judgmental, that's what everyone  believed. but it was a life he was forced into, the easier choice, all because he wasn't brave enough to chose differently. burdened with a burden he didn't want to carry, the black mark inked into his skin, darkness seeping into his veins, tainting his very soul. they'd spit in his face and call him a monster, so he didn't dare to tell anyone just how terrified he was. there was no one to help, he kept it a secret. all alone in the world, he had no one to turn to. so he went on with his day with a vacant look in his eyes and a scowl on his face, covering up just how much he was struggling.

 so he went on with his day with a vacant look in his eyes and a scowl on his face, covering up just how much he was struggling

HATRED,

that's all they felt for each other, despising each other from the first time they made eye contact, pitted against each other in everything they did. more alike than they thought, hiding the darkness in their life, uncovering their deepest secrets, and a bond was forged. but they weren't meant for happiness, burdened by fates that were cruel, shackled and chained into destinies, but perhaps a moment of happiness was worth it, before they would go down like romeo and juliet.