Later Life

Quebec, Canada; Apartment

Derek POV

You woke up with a major headache as you tried to remember what happened last night. You got out of bed and walked out of your room and saw Patch sitting at the kitchen counter drinking coffee.

Derek: Still coffee in that pot?

Patch: Help yourself, having regrets?

Derek: Yea, this head ache hurts like a bitch.

Patch: You did go alittle crazy on the shots.

Derek: I can't even remember what happened.

Patch: You drank nearly half a bottle of whiskey. After that, your dumbass told everyone that their drinks were on the house.

Derek: What does my tab look like?

Patch: You dropped 300 dollars worth of alc.

Derek: Damn, so you ready for the first match?

Patch: Yea, but how is this gonna work? There's 7 of us but we can only have up to 5 people.

Derek: Harry is making an exception, he's allowing all 7 of us to be on a team, however 2 of us can't actually go in, think of 2 people acting as support.

Patch: Well who's gonna be support.

Derek: Obviously Mark is gonna be one, we need him focusing on hacking and watching our backs through the cameras, I'm still debating on whether to have you in the fight or on standby, the other person besides you would be John since he's mainly a man to hold positions.

Patch: I'm fine with whatever you choose. However John can be effective with his shotgun.

Derek: You're right however, that sacrifices range.

Patch: Overall it's gonna be CQC. 

Derek: You're right, however we'll also need you to be in their if one of us gets hit.

Patch: What about Mickey?

Derek: Mickey will be needed when it comes to them being exposed through a window. If we don't have a shot and he does, you're gonna be damn sure he's the one pulling the trigger.

Patch: What about Ashley?

Derek: Her GL on her HK can be of use, however I can always take it.

Patch: So is it decided?

Derek: Yea I guess it is.

The rest of your squad came out of their rooms while Seamus came out of his own room.

Derek: Morning boys.

Bulldog: Morning, so what's the game plan for today?

Derek: Plan is Mark and Ashley will be on standby. The way Harry is making this work is, they can't enter the building, however they can act as support. Mark, you'll be on cameras and giving us constant info, I still need to figure out what Ashley could do as a means of support.

Mickey: She could get drones in hidden places. She's good when it comes to hiding things in spots no one else knows about.

Derek: Yea you're right on that one.

Demo: So is that the plan?

Derek: I'll think of more when we get there, but everyone needs to act like this is a real situation.

Mickey: Yea we know, lets just get ready to head out.

Derek: Mark, could you make sure my sister is up and ready to go?