High Valued Target

Location: 5 miles from Miami

Date: June 10th, 2021

Time: 6:23 P.M.

Derek POV

You opened your eyes to see Sean tapping your shoulder. You were looking up at him and noticed you were laying your head on something with white cloth. You turned your head and looked up towards Loba who gave you a little smile. You shot out of your seat and quickly put your balaclava back on along with your helmet.

Mickey: Wow Derek, Atleast take her out for dinner first before you strike gold.

Derek: Oh haha.

You followed Sean out of the Blackhawk and looked towards the abandoned factory where everyone else was at.

Derek: You guys set up inside yet?

Wraith: Not yet, thought we would let you enjoy your sleep beforehand.

Derek: Aren't you thoughtful. Let's go.

You walked into the factory and set your backpack down against a table.

Derek: Mark, set up on this table. We've got work to do.

NATO: On it.

He set up a projector and laptop on the table and started to pull up images.

NATO: This is the man we're looking for. High ranking officer in the masks and one of Talons right hand man's. Getting to him is going to be difficult.

Derek: What does his schedule look like.

NATO: Most of the time he is with other masks and officers, but there is one open window, he goes to a stripclub every night between 11:30 to 1:20 A.M.

Derek: Do you have information on whether or not there are masks with him?

NATO: That is unknown, it's a nightclub so I'd say there would be. Those masks would do anything to hold a pair of tits. Even if the body is cold.

Derek: Yea, so about this stripclub.

NATO: Oh right, the H.V.T. goes to Bellas Cabaret on Southeast 14th street.

Derek: And thats our only window?

NATO: Its the only one I could find with such short amount of time.

Derek: The sooner we get him. The sooner we have more info on how to release this city from their grasp.

Bulldog: Dolphin season baby.

Mirage: Dolphin season?

Mickey: John is a miami dolphins fan, dont mind him. He just likes cutting into conversations when he has something to relate to.

Bulldog: I know what you guys are talking about.

Mickey: Oh really, what did we just discuss.

Bulldog: Stripclubs.

Sean threw his hands in the air and started to walk away as Mark palmed his face in disappointment.

Bulldog: What? Why do you guys look so disappointed, I'm right.

Derek: You guys are getting distracted, focus on the task at hand.

Mickey: What even are the moves?

Derek: I need someone silent and quick, me and Renee will move into the stripclub and snag the bastard, I want Mark and Sean on lookout with Elliot. Am I clear?

NATO: You got it boss.

Derek: John, you and Anita contact Harry about weapons and ammunition, we're going to need alot of it if we're even gonna attempt doing a job like this.