The Torture

Hereford Base; Male Dorm

5 days after capture

Mark POV

You were in the lounge area of the mall dorm pacing back and forth when you finally had enough and slammed your fist down on a table.

Bandit: You're still mad about the situation?

Mute: Ofcourse I'm mad about the situation, its been 5 days and Harry has come up with nothing to get them back.

Rook: We'll get them back in time, you need to understand that.

Mute: No, what you need to understand is what they've done for us. Timur, when the rest of your squad was captured on that op, who got to them as fast as they could.

Glaz: Derek.

Mute: Seamus, when Elias was held at gunpoint, who pulled the trigger?

Sledge: Sean did.

Mute: The attack at San Fransisco, who bought us time.

Buck: Derek and Sean.

Mute: At the Brighton Pier, who came up with and executed the plan?

Bandit: Derek and Sean. Derek made himself the center of attention while Sean snuck around and ambushed them.

Mute: They also made sure that they were on the Frontline in the beginning while you guys stuck back.

Doc: Where are you going with this?

Mute: My point is, is that they have done everything they could to ensure our safety. So why is it when we get captured or put in situations that we can't get out of alone, they're there immediately. But once they are in that situation, they have to wait and suffer until Harry can pull something out of his arse.

Buck: Its like Sam said, we can't just go in their without a plan expecting it to be in our favor.

Mute: I don't care if it's not in our favor, they need us. While we're sitting here talking, they're getting tortured for every minute that they still breathe and hold information.

Lion: The kid has a point.

Blitz: Olivier, you can't be serious.

Lion: What, he was only a recruit but he still treated us like we were his allies. He came up with strategies while being a lower rank and we listened to him and we trusted him.

Mute: If Harry doesn't have a plan or anything to say in 3 hours, then I'm going to go find them myself.

The room was silent for a few minutes until Marius spoke up.

Jäger: Well if you do end up finding them.

He got up from his seat and walked over rto mark.

Jäger: Then you're going to need a pilot to get you there.

Lion: You'll also need a drone for Intel.

Thatcher: You boys will be disobeying orders.

Demo: Yea well, what's life without breaking some rules.

The operators turned their attention to the door and saw the rest of Bravo squad standing there.

Demo: If you have a plan Mark, I'd like to hear it.

Mute: Right now my only plan is to gain information on where they are.

NATO: I can help you take care of that.

Thatcher: *sighs* Well if you're all gonna be going, Harry gonna want to know why the rest of his taskforce and a couple operators are missing. So I'll have to pull an excuse out of my arse.