~The Dream - Chapter 4~

(Sorry for not posting for weeks, I was quite busy and I had no idea what to add in this chapter but I will try to post often <3)

Sapnap's POV

Me and Karl were laying down on the grass, looking up at the sky. It seemed like we were star gazing, I looked over at Karl and he was sitting up. He was sobbing for some reason, I became worried and sat up to ask him what's wrong.

"I-I...Feel like y-your gonna leave...me..." I hugged Karl comforting him and trying to calm him down. "Don't worry...I will never leave you Karl..." I spoke softly while comforting him. We stopped hugging and he looked up at me smiling, he sniffled and wiped his tears from his pretty face. I smiled at him and we walked over to a nearby river and sat down while holding hands.

Karl started singing quietly, he sounded amazing and I started to get butterflies in my stomach. He got up and walked in front of me, I looked up and he put out a hand for me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, we were holding hands. He looked up at me and kissed me, I grabbed his waist and pulled him in while kissing him in the lips.

He put his hand around my neck and we held the kiss for a few minutes until we both stopped and our faces separated from each other. I walked over to the edge of the river and I had the nerve to fall in the water. Karl went behind me and pushed me, my eyes widened and I fell. I was falling and I tried looking around and it was like a glowing white pit.

I instantly woke up and looked over at Karl, he was sleeping. I sighed in relief and smiled, I layed back down and cuddled Karl while he was asleep. He was adorable when he was sleeping. I had to admit, I slowly closed my eyes and everything went black.

After a while I opened my eyes and saw that Karl was getting up from bed. I grabbed his arm and he looked back "...Please stay babe..." I said with a groggy voice. "Nick...I can't stay..." He looked down, "But...It's too early..." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Karl walked to the big drawer where his bag was and searched through his clothes.

He groaned and put his clothes in the bag again, he looked at me "Do you have some clothes I can borrow Nicky? I blushed from the pet name he gave me but I replied "Yeah just go to my closet to get a hoodie..." He walked towards my closet and opened it, he searched for one of my hoodies and found one. The hoodie was my merch, I smiled at him and I got up.

He put on the hoodie and I hugged him from behind when he finished putting on the hoodie. "Nick...What are you doing..." I can tell he was blushing so I smirked "Hugging you why babe?" He turned around to face me and his face was really red. I chuckled and grabbed his waist to kiss him on the lips.

His eyes were wide but he started slowly falling for the kiss and kissed back. He put his hands around my neck and went closer, we stopped kissing and our faces separated from each other. "Nick...You know we can't stay, we have school!" I rolled my eyes and sighed "Fine... Since you care so much about school" He rolled his eyes and got clothes to shove into me. "What-" he interrupted me "Put on proper clothes!" he said, shoving me out the way "Looks like someone's grumpy.." I scoffed and walked in the bathroom to change my clothes.

I finished changing and walked out of the bathroom, I saw Karl sitting on the bed and he seemed to have fallen asleep while I was changing. I chuckled and walked towards him and sat down next to him. Should I wake him up... I don't wanna interrupt his sleeping... But it's school day. I thought about waking him up until he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "N-Nick..?" I looked at him and I responded "Yeah?" He sat up and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled, he was too tired to talk. Did he even get sleep? I hope he did because he's not usually this tired.. That explains the attitude.

A few minutes passed and I heard a DING from his phone, I looked over at his phone and saw that someone called "George" texted him. I was curious and picked up his phone to see what he texted.

Gogy

-----------------------------------------

Karl why haven't you been responding! - Gogy

Dream and I have been worried! - Gogy

Are you  ignoring us? - Gogy

Karl why aren't you at school, waiting for you to arrive. :/ - Gogy

You're gonna miss class. - Gogy

-----------------------------------------------------

I was curious of who George was but I didn't wanna respond because Karl is the one that has to respond. I should wake up Karl before his friends go crazy, I tried to wake up Karl but he was deeply asleep. I got annoyed and groaned, I shaked Karl and he finally woke up. "Good Morning sunshine" I said looking at him with a friendly smile. He sat up and kissed me, it was unexpected but I kissed him back.

(To be continued <3)