~Mess up - Chapter 7~

(Warning: Homophobia and Violence)

  Karl's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself laying on Nick's chest. I looked up and Nick was asleep while holding me. I slowly got up without waking up Nick. I sat up while looking down and I couldn't remember what had happened yesterday. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my limbs. I got up from Nick's bed and went into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my curly hair was messy. I had eyebags under my eyes. I fixed my hair with a brush I had taken with me from home. I finished and walked outside the bathroom. Nick was still asleep, he must have stayed up all night I thought to myself. I sat down on his bed again and I grabbed my phone to check what time it was.

It was about 1:00pm. My eyes widened when I saw it was a school day. I looked over at Nick, and I tried waking him up. I feel for waking Nick up but we have to attend school I thought to myself as I was waking up Nick. His eyes opened and he looked up. "Karl...?" His morning voice was deep and cranky.

"Nick, we have to attend school!" I said with a worried tone. "Can't we just stay a little longer...?" He asked while turning to the other side of the bed. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'll see you after school I guess..." I said, grabbing my bad and putting stuff in it. As I was putting my stuff in my bag, I saw a white fluffy teddy bear on my right.

A sad feeling washed over me, I finished putting my stuff in my bag and I got up. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I slightly smiled. "We should go to school now but get ready, I'll wait for you outside." I said and he nodded.

I walked out of his room. I was now in front of his front door, which I put my hand on the doorknob and turned it. The door opened and I walked outside. It was a bit cold but I just shrugged it off. I stand there waiting for Nick to walk with me.

Sapnap's POV

I opened my closet and I looked for clothes to wear. I found a hoodie and some dark blue jeans. I wasn't going for something fancy, I just wanted to wear a hoodie and pants. I grab the hoodie with a panda on it and the jeans. I walked into the bathroom, I started changing my clothes. After I was finished, I walked out the bathroom.

I went outside my room and I walked outside. I saw that Karl was waiting for me, I smirked. "Aw, thanks for waiting!" I said. Karl's face turned red and he looked away. I chuckled, we started walking to the school. When we were walking to school, I found me and Karl holding hands on the way there.

I smiled. I heard Karl humming a song, I didn't know what it was but I'm sure it was his favorite song. We finally got there and a few people were staring at us. Karl tightened my hand.

I looked at him and he looked nervous. We started speed walking towards the entrance of the school. Are hands separated. "Karl, are you okay?" I asked, being worried. He nodded, I know he was nervous out there. I was still worried but I tried not to bother Karl. "L-let's just go to the courtyard." Karl said while stuttering. I nodded and we walked to the courtyard. There weren't that many people except the people who I used to hangout with.

We sat down on one of the benches together. "So, what do you want to do after school?" I asked, being curious. "I don't know, maybe go at a park or something?" Karl said. "Yeah let's do it, at 4pm okay?" I said, Karl nodded. I didn't notice the other people were walking towards us.

"Gay freaks..." Said one of the people standing in front of us. I looked at them and gave them a dirty look. "Can you not?" I said, sounding annoyed. "Or what?" Said one of the boys. "I rolled my eyes and got up. "Or we're gonna have problems." I said. "Ha, you think you scare me?" Said the boy in front of me.

"I don't have time for idiots like you right now, come on Karl." I said as Karl got up. I felt someone push me. I looked at the person who pushed me. "You are getting on my nerves." I said trying to control my temper. "Why would I stop, gay freak." He said. When he finished saying that, I punched him in the nose.

He fell down on the ground while covering his nose that was bleeding. "W-what the hell dude!?" He said. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't bother us." I said rolling my eyes. "Just wait till the others find out!" The boy got up and ran. I looked at Karl and he looked shocked. "Karl, are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head and looked down.

"You said you wouldn't do this again, you got yourself in problems." He said while sitting down. "Karl I know, but he is the type to never stop." I said. "Yeah I know, but now you might get in a school fight that will get you in problems." He said looking up at me. "Yeah but he pissed me off-" I got interrupted by Karl. "Yeah, let's just go and finish the day.

Damnit, of course this had to ruin the start of the day. Karl's right, I will get into worse problems if I get into a school fight. I'm just going to wait and find out. I should clear my mind because this is stressing me out...

(978 words)