~The Surprise - Chapter 5~

Karl's POV

I opened my eyes and looked over at Nick, he wasn't there for some reason. I yawned and stretched my limbs as I got up from the bed. I looked around for Nick because I wanted to talk to him. He wasn't anywhere, weird.

Not until I walked into the kitchen, I saw George and Clay there. They all looked at me, Nick smiled and gave me a sign to sit down with them. I wonder why they were here? I mean I'm not mad but I'm just curious.

I sat down and looked at Nick with one raised eyebrow. He walked to the side of me where his face was close to my ear. "It's a surprise!" I smiled and nodded, I didn't know what the surprise was but I guess I can go along with it.

"Karl? Is this the boy you've been hanging out with?" George asked "Y-yes-" Dream scoffed and I could see that George was glaring at him. "Well, at least you told us but we are going somewhere today!" George smiled.

Why does everyone know the surprise but me? It's getting kind of annoying not knowing what the surprise was. Nick chuckled and sat down with us, he started talking with Dream. It seems that they are getting along.

Me and George just talked about favorite hobbies we had. Time passed and I realized I had to get ready. I got up and walked towards Nick's room to grab my clothes from the bag. There was my favorite white frog hoodie and some light blue jeans.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked outside the bedroom door and I saw that no one was in the kitchen. I felt someone hug me from behind, I looked behind me and saw that it was Nick. He held my waist as we were making eye contact. I brought my face closer to his and kissed him.

It lasted for half a minute but I wish that it would last longer. Our faces separated and he let go of my waist. I smiled and we walked towards the front door. We heard giggling for some reason. We saw that George and Clay were looking down at the phone.

They saw us and showed us the picture of us kissing. My face turned red and I felt embarrassed. I heard Nick laugh nervously, they laughed. We brushed it off and continued walking with them.

We finally arrived and it seemed that we were in front of a theme park. I smiled and we walked inside. George wanted to go on a roller coaster but Dream refused. "You're such a chicken Clay!" Nick teased him but Dream rolled his eyes "Fine!!" We went onto the ride and we waited.

It started to move and I looked behind me to see Clay holding George's arm tightly. I laughed and the roller coaster started to drop. Dream screamed and I laughed.

We went so fast that there were bumpy parts. Nick put his hands up in the air, I laughed so hard because of the screams of Dream. The whole ride was over and I saw that George couldn't walk. We laughed and went onto the next ride.

Hours passed and some of us were exhausted. Nick won a teddy bear and gave it to me. It was the best moment in my life. George had to talk to me for some reason and I nodded. We walked next to the food court.

"Karl... " I raised an eyebrow and he looked like he just saw a sad video. "Look..." He showed me an Instagram post. My eyes widened when I saw one of Nick's friends post a picture of me and Nick holding hands and kissing.

I covered my mouth and I looked back at George. "I-I... How did this happen George?" I didn't know how to react or say. "It's okay, we can still work through this.. Everything will be fine." I nodded and we walked back where the others were.

Dream wasn't there, weird. I looked where Nick was and my eyes widened.

(To be continued)