(3) No More Bunk Beds

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

"And just like that, Y/N finally has her bedroom privileges." Atsumu announced, the three of you guys quickly rushed inside the guest bedroom, setting down all the bags that you had. Osamu held the heaviest one, while you rolled the carrier in, meanwhile Atsumu only had your backpack slung around one arm— taking the easiest job.

That was your cousin for you.

Earlier, you had just greeted your aunt and uncle, and after some chit chat and catching up— you were settling in.

"Thank goodness." You sighed, setting the carrier by itself as you slumped onto the bed. "I think I'd die if I had to sleep next to one of you again."

Back when your family would travel here, the three of you guys had a rotating plan. You and Atsumu shared a bunk one night, then you and Osamu would share a bunk the next night, and finally, Atsumu and Osamu would share the bottom bunk the third night. It was fair and square for everyone.

But now, you were able to use the guest bedroom. It had a fairly open space with a queen sized bed, the top of the head facing against the wall while across from it was a nice little window, a desk placed right in front of it.

This was a much better arrangement if you did say so yourself. You didn't have to worry about Osamu peaking over your shoulder while you were trying to watch a romcom on your phone.

"I dunno, I definitely had the best sleep." Atsumu shrugged, shrugging your backpack off and onto the bed.

You instantly turned to him, flashing him a "really?" look for the second time. "You're only saying that cause you'd always take my space!" You argued, a smile creeping in at the memories. "You'd get your gross flippers of feet all over me."

"Yer' spot was always cold, okay?" Atsumu justified, sitting on the bed as a smile of his own crept in.

Osamu quickly interjected, leaning against the dresser as he spoke. "There's no excuses. Yer' a blanket hogger, and a space hogger."

With two vouching over the same thing, Atsumu was defenseless. He threw his hands up in surrender, a lazy laugh escaping his lips.

You knelt down to the floor, unzipping the carrier and getting ready to unpack. "I need to unpack, and then I can put a sheet mask on." You spoke to really no one in particular, "my skin is on the verge of breaking out after that plane ride."

Osamu cocked his head at your words, confused at what was coming out of your mouth. "sheet mask?" he repeated, "since when did you do that kinda' stuff?"

You shrugged, not looking up as you tried digging around for your face masks, "I dunno, since I realized how bad my skin is, I guess."

"No way, I'm surprised you knew those things existed." As soon as you held the face mask in your hands, Atsumu snatched it away, inspecting the little packet as if he could read what was on it.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "Of course I know what these are. I need these kinds of things anyways!"

Osamu knelt right next to you, a mischievous smile curving on his lips as he looked at you. "Are you tryna' impress someone, Y/N?"