3

(Time skip to the day Blake is moving into college.)

Me and my parents are currently on our way to the college and let me just tell you its a loooooong drive.

Ever since they told me the dorms were full and I had to resort into moving in with roommates off campus; I have not once told my parents. I can already see my dad freaking out and my mom wanting to intergate my new roommates, which I refuse to let that happen.

Im a big girl I dont need my parents to keep protecting me. As much as I love them I need to fly away from the nest sooner or later.

~

As we pulled up into the parking lot in front of the campus dorms I was super nervous and excited at the sametime. I could see over people with their families waving goodbye to their kids or helping them move in.

"You ready pumkin?" Father cheerfully said while looking through the mirror to see me, even though hes going to be the main one crying once they leave. He then proceed to get out the car and take my lugage out the trunk.

I sighed "Yes and no."

"Why so sweety, you was excited about going here?" Mother said, turning around to get a good look at me.

"Dont get me wrong I am still very excited to be here, its just.... now the day is here and its unbeliveable and shocking." I said even though thats part of the reason why im nervous. The other part is meeting my new roommates.

"Awwww sweety, yah better suck it up because ya here now. And also are you sure they said it was okay to bring a cat to the dorms?" mother questioned changing tone of voice towards the end.

"Wow, thanks mom for the prep talk. And um.. yes they did I just lied and told them it was a emotional support pet." I rush out the last parts while making my way outside the car with Penny's carryier in my arms. Once out I placed Penny's carrier down on the ground.

My dad was in the process of taking my last suitcase out the trunk and then closing it up.

"Well pumkin thats it.... god im going to miss you." He said grabbing me and giving me a bear hug while lifting me off the ground.

I hugged him back and then pat his back to let him know he can put me down now. Jeez, he was hugging me so tight I didnt think I could breathe.

After he put me down I went to go hug my mom tightlyand then letting go moments later

"Okay sweety, we have to go we have a long ride ahead of us. And if you need anything dont hesitate to call." She said one final time and kissed me on my cheek.

"Oh no I cant leave my pumkin pie!" Father yelled out while tears came to his eyes. For an grown man he sure was a cry baby. I then notice people start to look at our direction. Some laugh and some just stood amused by an grown man crying.

"Oh Frank, get yo ass in the car and stop embaressing your daughter." mother said while dragging my farther to the passenger seat of the car. She then made her way to the driver side.

"Bye sweety we love you!" Mother yelled and drove off.

I sighed and picked up my sitcase, duffle bag, Penny, and made my way to the townhouse where I be staying with my new roommates.

~

Oh boy was it a struggle to carry all that stuff here, but luckly the townhouses were only a 15 mintue walk from the campus

After I arrived I checked my phone to see if I got the right address and sure enough I did. I couldnt help but think if I looked presentable for this occasion. I decied to wear my hair out and put on a cute little shirt that shows part of my stomach, then paried it with black leggings, black flats, and lastly a jean jacket.Oh and last but not least my glasses to go with the fit. (👆🏾picture above)

I was super nervous but I sucked it up like a big girl and went up the stairs which was also a struggle with all my stuff and knocked on the door.

It took a few mintues so I decided to knock again but was stopped as I raised my fist and saw someone open the door.

"I swear this bet- oh? And who are you?" This guy said while looking me up and down. I couldn't lie I was doing the samething. He had wet curly black hair mustve gotten out the shower. With nice plump lips and tattoss scattered on his body even his face.

 With nice plump lips and tattoss scattered on his body even his face

I also notice that he only had on sweatpants and no shirt. Im glad im black because I was blushing hard.

"I-I-I'm Bl-Blake th-" I was rudely interrupted when he gasped loudly.

"Wait, wait, wait as in Blake Harrison the guy.. well I guess GIRL that I message a week or two ago!?"

"Um... y-yes." I said barley a whisper.

He said something under his breath that I couldn't hear. "Umm... uh... fuck, well um come in." He said moving to the side and opening the door wider for me. I thanked him and made my way inside with my stuff. I placed Penny carrier down along with my other stuff and looked around.

May I say the intier was just as amazing as the extieror. It was really giving me that industerial type look.

As I was looking around I notice I didnt get the guys name but Imma assume his name is Ian since he remembers mine

"Sooo, im guessing your Ian, the guy I messaged." I said looking back at him.

He nodded his head agreeing with me "oh, um yeah thats me." He seemed nervous talking to me I wonder why? Even though Im pretty sure I shoulds be the nervous one here.

"Um... i-is everything o-okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh yeah... well... no, look there is mostly guys living here and as much as I dont mind a fine girl as yourself staying here but uh im pretty sure the owner will think otherwise." He said winking at me when mentioning me staying here. And I blushed on that and looked down nervously.

"O-o-oh w-well your not the owner? S-so when will t-the actual owner show up?" I asked still nervous and shy around him.

"Well he should b-" Ian was cut off with the door opening.

"I'm home is th-"