14

POV: Alex

"Alright guys I see ya later." I said to my group of friends after hoping out of their car. Quickly going up the steps of the apartment and unlocked the door.

I got a strong smell of the weed Ian always smoked in his room. There were also loud music playing along with giggles coming from the living area. Closing the door behind me making my way to the livingroom.

Blake was the first thing I saw walking in. She was dancing on the livingroom table with no shirt on showing her black lace bra, with her glasses off, and plaid black and white skirt on.

Blake was swaying her hips to the music seductively. I then noticed Ian sitting on the couch with his arms spread out on the back of it, not noticing I was standing behind him.

"Yeah Blake shake that ass gurl." I rolled my eyes and made myself known.

" what the hell is going on in here?" Blake snapped her head towards me and squealed  jumping off the table and into my arms.

"Alex your hereee!" I chuckled little until I noticed Black's red eyes. Has she been smoking? I would've never thought she would do something like that.

"Did force Blake to smoke with?!" I turned my attention to Ian who was laughing while blowing out smoke.

"Who do you take me for A, of course not I just made some of my world famous brownies." He smirked at me while leaning back taking another puff.

"So you did force her!" Ian rolled his eyes while I struggle to put Blake back down. She was being very clingy.

Ian smacked his lips." No, I did not force her I made some a while back and she ate them before I could tell her they weren't regular brownies."

I let out an heavy sighed as I finally placed Blake on the couch. She started to whine like an baby. Then she jumped into Ian lap placing her lips on his. I gasped it was weird seeing her like this and I did not like how she was all over Ian.

Blake pulled away from Ian blowing out smoke from her mouth.

"Alight thats enough for her tonight." I snatched her off Ian a little too roughly and dragged her upstairs while Ian laughed.

"Why you mad bro" I ignored him and kept marching upstairs until I made it to Blake's room.

I let her go and turned around to close the door behind me. Once I turned my mouth dropped seeing Blake sliding off her skirt.

"Um... Blake wh-wh-what are you doing." It felt like all of a sudden my mouth went dry. She smirked at me and walked over to the bed sitting down then paying a spot next to her. I very hesitant but Blake gave me an reassuring smile which convinced me enough that it was all good intentions.

Blake's innocent smile that was so reassuring turned it a devious smirk. She quickly hopped on me pushed me back. Who knew how strong 'high Blake' can be.

"Blake don't do this you are not in the right state of mind right now." I tried lightly pushing her but she wasn't budging. She shush me and leaned capture her lips in mine. It tasted sweet and like weed but the sweetness over powered it.

I truly did wanted to stop her it was the right thing to do but I didn't have it in me to push her away. My hands slow made its way to her butt and I roughly squeezed it without noticing. Blake let a moan in between our lips.

She started to slowly make her way downwards to my neck nibbling and sucking on it. This is bad really bad I should stop her I know we would only regret it in the morning... not me but mostly Blake.

"Bla-" soft snores filled the quiet room. I let out an heavy sigh knowing things didn't get far satisfieing my conscience.

~

POV: Blake

Waking up and stretching my arms I feel someone next to me. Opening my eyes I see Alex laying next to me with his all over the place. Cute. I smiled, but it soon dropped remembing how Ian told that I ate one of his weed brownies and all the things I did that night.

Groaning I slide the covers off me to reveal myself in just my panties and bra. Wait did me and Alex? No no no way I-I don't remember goi-

I hear soft chuckles coming from Alex. "No Blake we did have sex." I blushed hear Alex morning voice.

"O-oh um well... can you leave for I can change." Alex nodded his head sitting up and pecking my cheek. I noticed marks on the side of his neck left by me. I felt bad that I put him through that.

As Alex was about to open the door I stopped him. "By the way Alex I'm sorry... for last night." He turned around and smiled at me.

"Its fine, and to let you know I wouldn't have let things go far without your consent." That made me feel better and return a smile back to him as he walked out.

That felt bet- wait whats today? I quickly checked the date and time on my phone. Ugh I have work today and I already missed it. I was supposed to be there early at 6am but its already about to turn 9am.

I let out an heavy groan and fell back onto my bed. You think they would fire.me? I asked myself and I had a feeling they would. Shoot and the date I should definitely call up Xavier and apologize. Ugh Ian really knows how to annoy the hell out of someone.

Rolling out of bed I put on an shirt and shorts and made my way downstairs. I could still smell some of the weed from last night. Sighing I walk into the kitchen to see Jinno make breakfast.

I smiled Jinno lately hasn't been cooking for us much because of coming home late nights and leaving early mornings.

"Smells good in hear, whatcha making?" Jinno looked over his shoulder and gave me a small smile.

"Kimchi egg with rice." Nodded and made my way next to him, watching him crack an egg on the pan. I wonder if Jinno knows about yesterday.

"Um Jinno what time did u come home?" I asked nervously playing with my fingers.

"Hmm... around 3am. Why?" He looked back at after placing the fried eggs to the side on a plate.

"O-oh um well...-"

"Are you asking because when I walked in last night I smelt weed?" Jinno started making plates for all of us. "I told Ian to keep that in the basement. Did it bother you?"

"Oh um yeah just a bit." I gave Jinno a small thank you as he handed me my plate.

"I will make sure to have a talk with him. Is that all? Or is there something you want to tell me because it looks like it." Jinno leaned in closer to my face.

"N-nope thats all, thank you for the food." I quickly scurried to my room plate in hand.

~

Hello, I know it took me a month to post but I've been busy.

But I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

• Post once a month

• Check out 'Cold' a dark romance book!!!