10

It was midnight, I woke up needing to use the bathroom. I got up out of bed with my eyes slightly closed and sleepness still in them. I opened my door to find the hallway dark but with a hint of light from the window.

I blindly walked to the bathroom almost triping over a side table. I finally gotten to the door and opened only to be faced with a bare wet chest.

My eyes opened wide, I slowly looked up to see Alex standing in front of me with wet dripping hair, and a towel wrapped around his waist. I noticed he has a hint of red on his cheeks as well.

"H-hey Blake, what are you doing up this late?" He asked nervously while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh um I-I just h-had to use the b-bathroom. What are you doing up so late?" I said while trying to keep my eyes from wondering down his chest, and maybe lower.

"Just a um. . late night run, couldn't sleep." Now that I noticed he did seem to have bags under his eyes.

"Okay. . Well you mind if I could go in." I gestured to the steamy bathroom.

"Oh-oh yeah no problem, sorry." He moves out the way and walks down the hallway to his room closing the door behind him.

Something seems up with Alex, or maybe I just need to mind my business. I shrugged it off and went into the bathroom.

~

The next morning me and Xavier plan on meeting up at his dorm room today.

I stood infront of his dorm building, and it was big. Lots of cute guys that look buff from working out was walking in and out the building, even some girls were walking out with them looking like rhey had fun last night.

I got inside with a couple people looking me like I didn't belong there. It made me super uncofortamble so I quickly walked to the near by elevator to go to the 6th floor.

Once there I walked around the halls looking for room number 15. When I finally spotted it I could hear faint sounds almost like someone was. . . screaming?

Oh no, I stopped dead in my tracks in front of the door with my eyes wide open. What if hes murdering someone, but why in his dorm room? No no thats stupid it couldn't be that. . . Right? I have to find out myself, maybe I can help whoever is in there.

I reached my hand out the door knob, but before I touched it I noticed a sock on the door knob. Strange?

I finally turned the knob and took a deep breath and swing open the door. In all honesty I shouldve just minded my business.

There was a girl on Xavier bed with her legs spread out and nothing below her waist. And Xavier has his head in between them.

The girl shot her head quick hearing me bust through the door with her eyes also side open at seeing me. Now that I got a good look at her she looks like the Dean's daughter.

She jumped up pushing Xavier off her, threw on her pants, while quicking grabbing her thinsg and rushing past me knocking into my shoulder.

Xavier slowly got up into a sitting position looking irratated. "Didn't I tell you to WAIT AN HOUR?!"He quickly snaped his head at me, but relaized it was me his face soon soften a bit. While looking at him I gotten a perfect view of his bare chest. Oh myyy, I could drool over his perfect scuplture. As I was staring could see faint scarrs acrosss of his chest with some leading to his back. What happened to him?

"What are you doing here so early?" He said while rubbing his hands on his face.

"Y-you told me to be here at 10, becuase you have pratcie later on today." I try to say quickly.

"Oh yeah right. . . You can come in and close the door behind you" He mumbled while getting up and tossing his things to the side. Xavier then picked up a random hoodie laying on the floor and put it on. He was also wearing basetball shorts as well to go with it.

I closed the door behind me and hestitenly sat next to him on the bed. He was laying down on his back, while I took out things from my bookbag to help with the project. I took out the book called 'War', which about the reasons behind why we fight in big battles as a country.

I looked over next to Xavier to see him with his arm over his eyes. Is he sleeping?

"X-Xavier, are you awake?" He lifts his arm from his face to show that he was in fact awake and listening. "S-so what topic of the book w-would you like to do?"

He sits up and looks at me with a tired face. "Look to be honest with you, I haven't even started on the book yet. How about you just pick a topic and set all that shit up. Okay?"

I sighed heavly and said okay.

~

I spent an hour and so mintues sitting on the floor next to the bed working on the project on my computer. Xavier ended up sleeping for that time. I basicly pushed on the floor Xavier, who knew he was a wild sleeper. And a heavy sleeper.

I got a text from Alex asking to hang out, honestly it felt like forever since we spent time toegther. I texted him back saying sure and to meet up back at home. I needed a break anyways.

I got up and sctreched, then bend down to  packed all my things into my bookbag. I also put my glasses away as well. I looked back over to Xavier who was now sleeping on his back and face towards me. He actually looked very handsome and peacful when he is asleep.

I decided to get a bit closer to him to look at his facical features.

As I was leaning closer to him on the bed, I flet someone grab my wrist. I gasped then looked down to where Im being grabbed and relize it was Xavier. I looked back up to see his eyes opened looking at me.

"You know, you interupted me eariler." He said with a husky voice from just waking up. Can't lie, sounded super sexy.

I gasped as he pulled me down on top of him, then flips me around. Now hes on top of me. "W-what are y-you doi-"

He placed a rough kiss on my lips before I can finish speaking. He pulled away after a couple of seconds. I was so in shock I had nothing to say.

"You look better with no glasses on." He then started kissing all over my neck just as rough. I also felt his hands creepying up my shirt and thats what casued me to start panicking.

"X-xavier p-p-please stop. . It." I attempts to push him off me, but he wasn't budging a bit.

"I know how you be looking at me Blake, and how you act. You want this too." I felt him kissing lower towards my brest.

"N-no please Xavi-"

"Hey man, you finish in here with that girl?" Some guy walked in with great timing. As Xavier was distracted I took that time and  pushed him off me with all my strength. I quickly grabbed my bag and sprint out the door.

I could hear him yell out curses at his roommate down the hall.

~

Sorry for the wait, very busy this month.

Cant promise update every month, but I try to atleast have them once a month.

Lots errors in this one ik.

Have a good day! 😊👍🏾