12

Its been a week since the incdent with me and Alex, and I have been avoiding him any chance I get. I would even leave early when heading to class.

I know, I know. I need to aplogize to him and tell him that the kiss we shared wasn't a mistake. My feelings for has grown since what happened, does he even feel the same way. No, he wouldn't. I mean we only knew each for like 3 months.

Since I've been avoiding Alex, Ian took that as his chance to mess with me. He would tease me about the whole situation which is annoying. Jinno however hasn't been around much lately. I would rarely catch him leaving or coming home. When I asked Ian about he said he don't know and that Jinno is a mysterious person.

~

Today is the day to present our projects in English class. I should say MY project since Xavier never reallyed help. He is also another person I been trying to avoid since he giving bad vibes as of lately. Sadly can't avoid him since we take the same class.

I told him to not to worry about thw project, I would finish it and send it to him for he can review it when we present. Xavier did aplogize for his actions in his dorm room. Which I accpected just to get him off my back, but I think he knows that. Xavier trys to make up for it, but its nothing he can do that can justify his actions.

After the presentation and class ended I was heading out the building when someone grabbed my arm pulling to the side of the building. I tired to pull my arm away, but to effect the this person is stronger than me.

Once they finally let me go I could finally see it was. Xavier was standing infront of me with his red hoodie and black jeans on. "What the hell, Xavier!" I yelled at him. "I thought I was getting kidnapped."

"I wanted to you to go out with me. Tomorrow night." I looked at him shocked. He did all this just to ask me out?

"Like a d-date?" Hesitantly asking, while readjusting my glasses.

"Yes, and it will be casusal. I just really want to show how much I feel bad." It took me a min to answer back. I don't know Xavier doesn't really give me good vibes. "Please, I promise nothing will happen." He said after I stood there not saying a word. Xavier gave me a warm smile that showed only good intentions.

"Al-alright fine. I will send you my adress."

"And I will text you the time." Xavier winked at me with a smirk on his face and walked past me. Yeah, hope I dont regret it.

~

Later that day I went to Aaliyah's dorm because I promised to hangout with her and study together. It was getting pretty late like midnight. Aaliyah offered to let me stay with her until the morning but declined. I didn't bring my charger or laptop for my classes in the morning.

As I was nearing the house I felt like someone was following me, but everytime I look back no one is there. Weird. I quickly sped walk the rest of the way home.

Closing the door behind me and kicking off my shoes, lazly walking up the stairs to my room. When opening my door I see Penny spread out in the middle of my bed. Walking oved to her and patting her belly, then going to my dresser to change into sweat pants and a loose naruto shirt.

Pushing Penny to the end of the bed, placing my glasses and phone on the bedside table.  I flopped on the bed closing my eyes.

*Bang*

My eyes went wide open hearing a door slam downstairs. I sat up on my bed slowly listening to heavy foot steps go up to the third floor. Is that Jinno? Grabbing my phone from the bedside table to look at the time. It was 1:30am. Why does he come home so late?

Getting out of bed, I open the door to my room and looked down the hallway. Slowly stepping out I made my way to the third floor staircase. Ascending the staircase I could hear groaning noises as I got closer to the cracked open door at the top.

Finally making it to the top and opening the door widely. It was dark, and the only light source came from the window above Jinno's bed and the door that lead to the balcony. Which is when I noticed that there was a figure on thw bed.

"J-jinno?" I wishpered out. A lamp flicked on and there was Jinno sitting up in his bed, leaning his back to the headborad. His button up shirt opened showing red stained chest. Is that b-b-blood?

"What are you doing up, Blake?" Jinno lifted his from its hanging postion to look at me. His glasses where at the tip of his nose, so he was looking at me over them.

"You shouldn't be worring about me, look at you!" I semi yelled while quickly walking over to Jinno. "What happened to you? Did someone do this to you? Do you need to go-"

"Blake." Jinno said my name firmly. "Do me a favor and go downstairs to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit from the cabinet." I nod my head quickly while turning around and speeding downstairs.

After grabbing the first aid kit I was on my way upstairs. When opendd the door I see Jinno head hanging to the side. OH GOD HES DEAD!

Running over to Jinno I jumped on the side of the bed next to him lifting his face. "Jinno please don'g die!" I lightly slapped his face. Squealing when Jinno grabbed my hand suddenly.

"Calm down I'm not dead." He smirked at me then leaned his head back on the headboard. I let a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness, don't scare me like that." I grabbed the first aid kit placing it on the bedside table. Jinno took off his shirt competely showing his perfect abs, that I couldn't help looking at.

"Are going to bandage me up or not?" He sounded a bit annoyed. I whispered a quick sorry and started bandaging him. He was bleeding a lot from his left shoulder. There was also couple scars on his perfect face.

"Um, do you mind telling me what happen to you?" I asked after finishing bandaging him up and putting things away.

Looking at me with hooded eyes. "Its nothing, don't worry about it."

"Well I am worried about it."Jinno lightly smirked at me. He brought his hand to my chin tilting it upwards towards him. Leaning his head closer to me.

"Your cute when you look so worried about me." Jinno lightly kissed on the lips. He moved down to my neck and did the same. I sat there loving his kisses and touch.

I felt something fall on to my lap. Looking down I see a sleeping Jinno with his arms wrapped around my hips. "Um, Jinno?" I whispered shaking him lightly. He was knocked out cold. Wait what if hes-?

"I'm not dead" Jinno mummbled into my stomach, where his face is cuddled into. Did he just read my mind?

Sighing i took Jinno's glasses off placing them on myself. Jeez hes blind. I placed my hand in his hair and combed my fingers through them. Getting tired of wearing the glasses, I leaned over to place the glasses on the table I see a bottle of pain killers. Thats why hes knocked out.

~

Hello, I have noticed all yall comments and how I got 1k views, like wow. The book is poorly written but yall love it. Thank you😢.

I am busy with college work like ugh, but I still try make room to update. So don't rush me. Lol

One more thing please check out 'Cold' another book im starting up. Its a dark romance so I really hope you all enjoy.

Errors!