11

I finally made home, closinf and locking the door behind me. As I turned around I bumped into someone, knocking my glasses off my face.

I looked up to see a blurry face Jinno. He bent down to pick up my glasses that fell to the ground. When he stood fully up and handed me back my glasses.

"Your fine, I was just about to head out." He gave me a soft smile.

"Thanks, where are you headed if you don't mind me asking?" I siad while fixing my glasses back on my face. I notices when I finally put my glasses on that Jinno face turned more stern.

"I have to leave Blake, sorry." He sightly pushed me out the way from the door and left.

Well that was odd, well it really isn't any of my business in the first place I guess.

I went upstairs to put my things away from visting Xavier. I still can't believe he did that to me. And where supposed to be working on a project together, maybe I should finish the rest of it; its not like he was helping much anyways.

I heard a knock at my door and I yelled for them to come in. I saw Alex poke his head through the crack of the door. I giggled and motioned for him to come in fully. He chuckled as well and open the door fully showing his full body standing infront of the doorframe. Alex was wearing black joggers with a white wife-beater shirt on. The shirt was showing how well took care of his body, almost making me drowl by his looks. I shook my head a bit to get my mind out the gutter.

"Hey Blake, I was checking if your still up for hanging out?" He asked shyly.

"O-Of course, but do you mind us just hanging out in the house. I don't think I feel comfortable going out anymore today." After the scene that happened, I think staying home and being comfy sounds better after today.

"Oh yeah, no problem. I will order pizza and we can sit on the couch and watch anime, if you would like?" Alex leaned his body against the doorframe, letting the sunset coming from my window hit him in just the right angle. The sculpture of his face must have been made from the gods themselves. The sun was really making his looks shine.

I haven't relise that Alex was still waiting for me to make a response. "O-o-oh yes-yes thats fine. You can even pick the anime." I said very flustred.

"Alrighty then, see you downstairs." He then left closinf the door behind him.

~

Its 10pm and I am currnetly in the livingroom wearing comfy clothes; just a sweater and grey shorts. Watching 'My Love Story' after a long time of me convincing Alex to watch it with me. We was watching 'Naruto', but I soon got tired of that so I asked to watch this. Alex wasn't really into those romance anime, but I was.

The second episode ended and the third one was just about to start when Alex, snatched the contoler off the coffe table and paused it.

"No, I refuse to watch another episode of this. I mean come on we already know whats going to happen." He said while standing up quickly and pointing at the tv.

"Ugh, so what, its the effort that it took for Takeo to get with Rinko." I said standing up infront of Alex like he did me.

"I don't care I'm turning." Before he could click on any buttons, I quickly snatched the contoller out his hand and hid it behind my back.

"HA, now you can't get it." I gave him a smirk at my victory.

He chuckled. "You really think I can't get it, huh?" He gave me a chester smile, which made me drop my vicory smirk quickly. Uh oh.

I quickly turned around to make a run for it, but before I could Alex snatched me off the ground. I yelped in suprise.

"Ah, Alex put me down." I laughed as he put me over his shoulder and start spinning us around.

"Not until you give me back the remote." He sanged out while also laughing.

"Fine, fine ,fine you can have the remote back, jeez." He finally put me down and held his hand out towards. But I decided to hold the contoller out high above my head. "But you got to come reach for it." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Really, you know I'm taller than you." He took a step forward trying to grab the contoller out my hand, but I backed away. As I waa doing so I tripped over the rug on the floor causing me to lose my balance.

Alex quickly caught on to me, holding me close to his chest. I crained my head slightly to look up at him while he bent his head down a bit to look at me. "Th-anks." I said breathlessly, while looking him in the eye.

"No, problem." He said in a low voice. Alex face was getting closer to mines, only stopping when both our lips brushed each others. "Is it. .okay to-" I didn't let him finish before I pushed my lips towards his kisssing him deeply. He was shocked at first for a secound, but quickly recovered and kissed me back.

Alex wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down with him onto the couch. Now I was straddling on to him with us still making out with each other. The only times me and Alex broke our kiss was to catch a breath, but quickly reconnect again.

Not too soon later I felt something poking into my shorts right below my cherry. My eyes widen and I quickly backed away from the kiss. Alex face redden in embaressment.

"I-i'm sorry, we-we can stop i-if you want." Alex quickly adverted his eyes alway from me.

I thought about, do I really want to stop? I mean not really I like Alex, but to go another step further. . .

Before I could even think of an answer I heard the front door slam shut. I looked up to see Ian standing by the door with a big smirk on his face. Oh no, of all people.

"Well, well, well am I interrupting something here?" Me and Alex quickly got up from each and where now standing.

"I-i-its not wh-what it looks like." I said stammering with my words. I was completely emabressed.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm hurt I thought me you had something, but instead I see you getting it on with my best bud Alex." Ian faked pouted.

"Look this wasn't meant to happen. It was a mistake. Right Alex?" I looked over to Alex only to see him look hearbroken from my words.

"Was this really a mistake for you?" Alex asked, with hurt in his voice.

"I-I. .well. . ." I was conflicted, I was the one that kissed him first so I did want it to happen, but was it the right thing to do. I need to think about all this somemore.

I quckly ran towards the stairs to my room, slamming my door in the process.

~

Ik this chapter was kinda chesse, bu hey I updated so yay.

Thank you all for reading and lots of ppl voting keep it up.

I do on plan to only post once a month bc im lazy and im starting back up school.(im in college btw)

Ik there are error that will only be fixed when the boom is finished.

Laztly im thinking of changing what Alex look like.

Yes or no to this being Alex bc idk🤷🏾‍♀️.