Chapter two. "A butterfly??"

As the bright light from the book slowly fades away, Akari finds something blue moving inside the book.

"AHHHHhHhHh" Akari screamed.

As a mysterious blue figure tries to come out, Akari quickly tries to kill it by closing the book but the blue figure doesn't die.. Instead, a glowing blue butterfly flies out.

"A butterfly?!" Akari said in confusion.

"Oh my!! What happened Akari?? We heard your screams!! Are you alright?"
Mrs.Ikiru shouted in fear.

"A-"

Just as Akari was about to speak, the butterfly turned into a girl which left him speechless..

"I-it's t-that girl!!" Akari stuttered.

"What girl??" Mrs.Ikiru asked.

"T-There!! Don't you s-see her?!" Akari shouted as he got frustrated and even pointed at the butterfly but no one else seemed to see the girl.

"Akari, are you okay? Do you feel light headed? There's no one there.." Mrs.Ikiru added.

"YOU SERIOUSLY DONT SEE HER?? WHAT? AEE ALL OF YOU BLIND?!" He snapped.

"HEY-" Mrs.Ikiru said but then got cut off by someone else in the orphanage.

"Chill, your such a baby. Your obviously crazy. We all always knew there was something weird about you. You will always be that weirdo in corner." Seinchi, a bully from the orphanage that everyone feared, said in front of everyone.

Trying to hold Akari's tears back, he just yelled

"Whatever. Cant you tell?? No one likes you! Your the blind one if you can't see that everyone here is afraid of you. Akari stated with a serious face then ran to the bathroom in tears.

 Akari stated with a serious face then ran to the bathroom in tears

"Tch.. Whatever.. I'm liked.. right?" Seinchi spent his whole day thinking about this, driving him crazy.

"WAIT! AKARI!!" Said another person from the orphanage that had a crush on Akari. Her name was Kiyomi.

While this was  all happening, the blue butterfly was still there witnessing it all. She was invisible to other and was only viewable to Akari.. But why? The girl ran after Akari to the bathroom .  His reaction to her was rather angry.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?? YOU!! YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!! NOW YOU FINISH IT."

The girl just slitilted her head and calmly wiped the tears off his face and gave off a smile that lit up the whole room and stopped his pain.

 "A-Arrrree

"A-Arrrree... y-yooou... o-okay?" She said .

"You speak?" Akari said in shock.

She smiled and nodded.

"Do you have a n-name?" He asked finally calming down.

"H-harumi.." she stuttered.

"Harumi? I'm Akari.."

"I know.." Harumi said.

"How do you know me? How did you even get here?-"

She kept quiet but took his hand a ran back to the library for the book. They then went back to the bathroom where Harumi turned back into a butterfly and turned him into one as well. They flew into the book like they were part on the book's illustrations. As th flew through the many places they go to in the book, he notices that Harumi starts to cry.

"Hey, Harumi.. you okay-?"

But then...Akari notices that the things they were flying over, it wasn't just just a travel.. he notices that the year changes quickly. They were traveling through time! It wasn't till three thousand years back at the same orphanage that they stopped flying.

"Woah.. I didn't know that the orphanage was this old!" Akari exclaimed.

Harumi just looked at Akari with a sad face then went back to showing him what they came all these years ago for. But what he saw.. was shocking..

~to be continued~

(None of the pics shown are ours. All were found ofc of google :>)
(Liked this story? Follow for more!)