Chapter 6, Her power.

She woke up by the noise and saw Mrs.Ikiru standing right there...But not looking at her.

"Hello? Boys? What happened?" She said trying to get them out of it to focus on her.

"O-oh, it's fine Mrs.Ikiru, we were just having fun playing a game!" Seinchi convinced.

"Oh okay! What you boys playing?" Mrs.Ikiru asked.

"U-uhm.." Akari stuttered.. but then looked at the book and said "We are playing a game where you have to find the book with the most cute girl in...!"

"Y-yeah!!" Seinchi agreed.

Harumi just shook her head and sighed..

"...oh, okay then- you boys make sure to have fun! Okay?" Mrs.Ikiru said confusingly.

As she was about to shut the door, Harumi made sneezed and both Seinchi and Akari were so nervous. Mrs.Ikiru turned her back and opened the door again, this made the boys panic with pure fear in their eyes not knowing if Mrs.Ikiru can hear Harumi.
But when she opened her mouth, she just said

"Oh, and make sure to come down for dinner soon!"

They both noded then let off a huge sigh and went back to work. As soon as Mrs.Ikiru shut the door, she went in the phone and talked to some unknown person and said

"1S and 3A know.. I repeat, 1S and 3A know! Acts suspicious and heard an unknown girl noises."

Seinchi and Akari did not know that she knew anything that they were trying to hide. They just thought that Mrs.Ikiru didn't hear nor see Harumi.

"Well that answers much of our questions about if whether or not others can see Harumi." Akari said in relief.

"Yup! Now, the book.." Seinchi said.

"Right..Now, it doesn't say anything about an author anywhere here.." Akari stated.

"Now..there's a guide?How..to..use..Butterfly.." Harumi read.
"Uh!! Kinda rude!! I'm not something to be used! I am my own person!" Harumi shouted them pouted. "I'm going for a walk!"

"Wait!" Arkari yelled "we don't want you getting caught! You need to stay put."

"Fineeeee" Harumi whined sitting on the floor with her legs crossed like a child.

"Now let's see..."Akari said flipping open the book and examining the first page