Chapter 3. Their history

"I-is that y-you? Why do you look injured? And why is this three thousand years back?? Exactly how old are you?!" Akira asked. He got suspicious but then looked at her sad face..

"What happened here?" He asked

"..Please, just watch.." Harumi whispered.

Akira was confused but saw that when her seven year old self got called to the office room, she got beaten. Bruised...bleeding..cut...sliced..but..for some reason, ...laughing with tears coming out from her eyes...but maybe, this isn't Harumi. After all, this is three thousand years ago.

"SHUT UP! YOUR LAUGHTER IS SO ANNOYING!"Said one of the workers as he slapped her leaving a mark on her cheek as things became quiet. "GO UPSTAIRS! And hey~" he said with a creepy voice.

"W-what do you want??" She cried.

"You will clean yourself up, put on the makeup, and pretend like none of this happened.. okay? He said.

But that's not that's not what she did. Instead, she tried to tell one of the other employees but was also in on the plan and eventually told the guy that was abusing her and decided to kill her. She tries to escape and makes a plan to escape from the rooftop. Before she can finish her plan, The employee catches up and pushed her off the building..

 Before she can finish her plan, The employee catches up and pushed her off the building

And eventually plunged to her death.

"SHOULDNT WE TRY TO SAVE HER??" Akari yelled in panic.

"...she is already dead." Said Harumi is a soft tone.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS? AND YOU DONT KNOW SHE IS DEAD!" He cried.

"...but I do.." Harumi thought.

As Akari kept yelling at Harumi, he notices that people have came and going the body which was ruled as a suicide. Akari's mind went crazy.. They flew back to their original time and Harumi showed Akari a conversation the head people of the orphanage that they plan to get rid of him.

"Oh... So they plan to get rid of me now. Hahahaha...I see how it is."Akari said with a smile as Harumi gasped looking at his face. Harumi was freaked out but kind of confused about why he looked so happy.Almost.... psychotic..?

"HEY-!" Akari shouted trying to get their attention but was cut off by Harumi.

"They c-can't hear you.." Harumi whispered.

"Oh, next time I see them, I'll make sure they see me..."Akari said in a stern voice. But then... suddenly out of no where.. a huge burst of laughter come out .

 "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THEY REALLY THINK

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THEY REALLY THINK... THEY REALLY THINK THEY CAN DO THAT TOO ME?? THAT ILL JUST LET THAT SLIDE BY?? NO. I PUT THE FUN IN THEIR FUNERALS. AND STILL?! THEY STILL THINK THEY COULD JUST GET RID OF ME..THAT EASILY.. wow.. huh.. guess I need to make more of my statement."

Harumi was a little shooked by this.. her eyes were beading and she was shaking.. But then, she put her game face on and noded.

"Let's tear down what they have. Let's show them who is going to be digging the graves."

When they went back home in their correct time zone, they went over what needs to be done, what's going to happen and somethings about Harumi.

"I'm here to protect you from doing the same things that I did and help you do things differently.-"

"Like a guardian Angel??" Akari interrupted.

"Kind of? I guess.. but one that you, and only you, can see. And can take you place's that I can go, and can also turn into a butterfly." Harumi explained.

"So basically, a way better and upgraded version of a butterfly!!"Akari said with excitement.

"Haha, I guess.." Harumi giggled.

"But.. what happens when I survive all of this.. what happens when this journey is over? Where do you go?" He questioned.

"I'll have to go back.."Harumi said with a smile on her face.. but you could clearly tell something was up..

"Back? Back where??" Akari said in concern which even Akari, himself, was surprised about. Akari was never someone to worry or have empathy for someone else. So this feeling is still very new to him.

They then made their plan and was going to escape from that awful place in two months.

To be continued~
(Pictures I used here were not made by me but were found off of google.)