Chapter 5, The Unknown.

-sigh-
"What do you want?" Harumi snarled, thinking it was Akari but then turned around and saw..

-sigh- "What do you want?" Harumi snarled, thinking it was Akari but then turned around and saw

"S-SEINCHI?!" she shouted.

"H-how do you know who I a-am. And answer my question. Who are you?" Seinchi said with confusion and a little fear.

"Wait... you can see me? Can you hear me talking??" Harumi said in confusion.

"Y-yes..?" Seinchi said a little weirded out.

"If you can hear and see me say "I like Kiyomi." She said with a little giggle.

Just in that moment, Seinchi started to get really red and blush.

"...I don't.." Seinchi whispered.

"..so much for being visible." Harumi said walking away. But then... Seinchi grabbed her by the arm and went to get Akari.

So many thoughts were going through Harumi's mind like "W-wait.. How.. H-how can he t-touch me..How can he see me??" She was confused.. But for some odd reason.. Relieved? Maybe it was because she spent her whole life being invisible? Or maybe it was because she would get Akari to talk to her again if he saw this? But it made her think..

"If he can see me.. can everyone else see me too?" Harumi thought.

When they got to the library, where Akari was, He was very shocked and surprised when he saw her grabbing her.

"S-Seinchi?? Can you see the girl?"Akari said very startled.

"YOU KNEW ABOUT HER. YOU WERE TALKING ALL ABOUT HER HERE. HOW DID YOU FIND HER? ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP." Seinchi shouted in a stern and loud tone.

"Wait.. shh.. don't talk about it here. Let's go in one of the rooms. I swear I'll explain.." Akari said convincingly.

"FINE. BUT YOU BETTER EXPLAIN." Seinchi commanded,

They snuck her into their room just for a precaution so others would find her.

" Can you at least explain why we have to hide her right now?" Seinchi impatiently said.

"No. Everything has to be said in a private room." Akari insisted.

When went to the room, it was more of arguing again. It's like they've lost how to communicate with each other. What happened..?

"Now that we're here, you better fess up. How is she here.. AND WHY COULD'NT WE SEE HER BEFORE?!" Seinchi shouted.

"OKAY, WOULD YOU STOP SHOUTING?! I have been trying so hard.. for so long.. just to make up what happened to us-" Seinchi explained but then got cut off.

" YEAH? WELL LOOK HOW FAR THATS  GETTING!" Seinchi shouted again.

"Psh.. GIVE.ME.A.BREAK. YOU KNOW IT WASN'T JUST ME. BUT YOUR TO MUCH A COWARD TO ADMIT IT.." Akari yelled back.

"OKAY! Okay.. please stop shouting.. let's just go back to where we were..
Okay? Now.. how did I get here.." Harumi said trying to get both the boys to talk about something else.. but she was curious on what happened.

Just like four year olds, they just pouted and made faces at each other but five minutes later, they came to their senses.

-sigh-" I don't know.. I just opened a book and saw some weird light coming from the pages so I checked to see what it was but then you came out." Akari said with a light tone.

"WHAT DO YOU-" Seinchi shouted but just as he was about to finish his sentence, he noticed how foolish he sounded.. He just took a deep breath, sighed, then said "..Okay, what did you do after that..?"

Akari was surprised that he spoke in such a small tone that wasn't aggressive.. usually, they'd be at each other's throats by now. It's been at least three years since they've spoke like this.

"To be honest, I was just a little bit freaked out so I slammed the book shut but the book only flew open again and a glowing, blue butterfly came out and transferred into her." Akari explained.

"SO THATS WHY MY WING HURT SO MUCH! MEANIE!!" Harumi shouted then pouted.

"I-I'm sorry-" Akari said.

But Harumi just continued to pout.

"Okay... So what's your name? What's your purpose? Give me all the details!!"
Seinchi demanded.

After three long hours of headaches, confusion and explaining, Seinchi got all of the information but is handling it very... oddly?

"Soo.. Why would they want to kill us though? And what if the plan doesn't go smoothly? What will happen to us??" Seinchi asked in a very frantic way.

"Relax.. We don't yet know the purpose of killing us. We just know that they're plotting it and that we aren't just going to let it slide." Akari confidently said.

While Seinchi and Akari were speaking, Harumi just continued to play with stuffed animals and sleep.

"W-wait.. where's the book?" Seinchi asked.

"Which one?" Akari asked.

"The one that Harumi flew out of!" Seinchi said sounding like he knew something.

"Oh, it's in the Libra-" Akari got cut off because Seinchi got up and started racing to the library.

They left Harumi behind to rest while they raced to get the book and bring it back to their room.

"Why'd we have to get the book." Akari asked.

"...seriously?" Seinchi asked with a smug face.

Akari just stayed quiet because he felt really dumb and awkward

"..I'll just tell you.. This book is where she came from, therefore, this is the only book we could really find info on her from." Seinchi explained.

"Ohhhhhh" Akari said in realization. But at that moment, he felt even dumber."

"Hey! We heard you guys screaming earlier! Is something wrong?"

Akari and Seinchi freaked because they still weren't sure if others could see Harumi..

~to be continued~
(None of the photos belong to mee!! Credits to whoever made them!!)