Chapter 4. The act.

Step 1: Act normal
It was their first day of doing the plan and their plan for now, was to just stay quiet so that no one suspects as they wake up early and stay up late  to prepare. But being 'normal' for some reason, made it clear on how much Akari wasn't there.

It was 7:45am and Akari was already awake preparing with Harumi by gathering things they may need for the journey. This surprised everyone because he was the first one awake when usually, he is last.

"Morning Mrs.Ikiru!" He said passing her in the halls. "Mornin' Kiyomi!!" He said with a bright smile that really got her flustered and was blushing which got Harumi a little jealous and pouty.

"HMPH!!" Harumi grumbled. "Why is she so happy bout it? Huh? It's not like he likes her..." she mumbled.

"Uhh.. You okay?" Akari asked.

"Oh, yeah! No, it's nothing!! So, how is it going so far?"Harumi said trying not to change to topic.

Akari was confused but just brushed it off and told Harumi

"It's all good right now.. but.."

"But...what?" Harumi cut off.

"The rest of the plan. I'm just nervous, that's all!" Akari said nervously..

"It's going to be fine.. Our plan isn't obvious and as long as things keep going like this, we can't get caught. Well, at least you cant." Harumi explained.

"Okay, I trust you." Akari said.

"Good because-" Harumi was later cut off with her sentence by Seinchi.

"What are you doing up so early nerd? Don't you always just sleep in?" Seinchi snapped. "I don't know what your doing or plotting but something is up. It's only morning but I know you. I'm not stupid..Listen you little nerd. Your always think your better than the rest of us. Think I haven't caught onto your ways around here??"

"Tch.. your pathetic. AFTER ALL THIS TIME HERE, YOU THINK THAT WHATS GOING ON INSIDE MY HEAD IS BEING SMART? BEING NARCASTIC?! I ADMIT! I HAVENT BEEN THE BEST 'OLDER BROTHER' BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS NEVER MEAN. I WAS NEVER A JERK TO THEM! NEVER. NOT LIKE YOU." Akari snapped back while pulling his collor up and slamming Seinchi's back against the wall.

"Hahahahahaha.. I knew it. You don't 'change' ever do. You know Akari, you can seem all innocent and all on the outside, but your really just the same pathetic, worthless, scared boy I met thirteen years ago." Seinchi said with his back pressed against the wall, in tears..

" Seinchi said with his back pressed against the wall, in tears

"What happened to you..YOU USED TO BE MY FRIEND !!" Akari shouted.

"What happened to me? Hah! If you really wanted to know

"What happened to me? Hah! If you really wanted to know.. you changed! YOU LEFT US.YOU-YOU ABANDONED US.it's like..you lost interest in us. YOUR OWN FRIENDS! You know what? I don't care anymore..I tried..I TRIED YEARS AGO! You just stopped, stopped showing up. I have no idea what you found in those books that scared you that much but, to be honest, your the jerk here." Seinchi said.

Kiyomi and Harumi over heard their fight. Harumi was surprised because she didn't know dbout their past friendship. Kiyomi on the other hand, she was just sad that they were fighting again. Kiyomi liked Akari, but little did she know that Seinchi had a crush on her. Harumi only saw Kiyomi over hearing about the fight, hopefully, she doesn't tell anyone so less attention can be drawn to them and that the plan can be continued.

Later at lunch, it was really awkward for the older kids because Kiyomi, Akari and Seinchi were most of the older kids. The other thirty kids were under eleven years old.

"Soooo..... anyone want to share anything about their day?" Mrs.Ikiru asked because she noticed it was really quite.

"Like you care.." Akari mumbled

"Hm? What was that?" Mrs.Ikiru asked confusingly.

"Oh..nothing." Akari said.

"Please try to be calm Akari! We need this!" Harumi said.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore." Seinchi said as he walked away.

"WAIT!! Seinchi.." Kiyomi shouted.

"Tch." Seinchi scoffed, ignoring Kiyomi and glaring at Akari.

Kiyomi turned back awkwardly and started playing with her food. Akari clenched his fists, glaring at his lap.

"U-um" Mrs.Ikiru started unsure what to do.

Akari suddenly stood up and mumbled "I'm going to go to." He walked away looking at his feet as he went, leaving Kiyomi sitting with Mrs.Ikiru. Harumi chased after him, into the library. "P-please calm down Akari." She said putting her hand on his sholder. Akari turned to the side shacking her off. "Akari, your going to get us, but more importantly you caught!" She exclaimed stomping her foot on the ground like a child.

Akari ignored her and reached for a book. He started to flip through the pages silently resting his head on his arm.

"Fine. Be like that." Harumi pouted sticking her tongue out at the boy. She turned her back to Akari and said "Come find me when your in a better mood.", as if Akari where a small child she just put in timeout.

Harumi stomped out of the room turning the corner and out of sight.

"Stupid Akari... meanie.." she mumbled and continued to pout.

Harumi kept distant from Akari and just went through his stuff to keep busy but then heard a voice from behind.

"Wh-who are y-you?" Said the unknown voice.

(None of the photos are from us. Found off of google)

~To be continued~