Lady in green

Jotaro was surrounded by fanscreaming girls. ''JoJo'' ''JoJo'' ''JoJo'' ''Yare Yare daze'' Jotaro look down with despondent. ''JoJo, you haven't been to school in 4 days. What were you doing? '' one of  girl grabbed his hand. Jotaro give girl cold look, but that made her more excited. ''Hey you. What are you doing? Get of him'' girl with bad hair said. ''Ugly'' ''Flat'' Ugly'' Flat'' ''Ugly'' ''Flat'' ''Will you two shut the fuck up. You are so fucking annoying'' Jotaro shouted at two girl. ''He spoke to ME'' girls screamed. Jotaro sighed.

 Jotaro didn't lady in green staring at him and painting him menacingly. She finished painting off with one siding of red.  ''What the....'' Jotaro managed to say before he somehow was send into air. ''Oh my god, JoJo'' girl shouted. Jotaro uses his Star platinum to reach tree branch.''JoJo!!! oh no, he felt! His fell must ripped of branched'' girls shouted. One of branch ripped Jotaro's  pants. He was left leg hurt surrounded by screaming girls. 

''He knows how to use his stand for sure. No wonder why Dio-sama wants me take care of him. He might be strong but he I'll be match for my stand'' lady said and destroyed the painting. She started walking towards Jotaro. ''JoJo, are you OK?'' girls asked. ''That must have been done by enemy stand. That mean my leg didn't get cut by branch'' Jotaro thought himself ignoring girls. ''Hm..'' Jotaro looked up and saw curvy lady in green walking towards him. ''Hey, look like you have cut your leg'' lady handed little cloth to Jotaro ''Wrap this around your cut'' ''Are you all right?'' lady asked. ''It isn't nothing serious'' Jotaro said. Lady nodded at him and turned walking off. ''Hold it'' Jotaro get her glaring at him ''Wait, I've never seen you before.'' ''My name is Noriko Kakyoin. I just transferred here. Nice to meet you'' Noriko said coldly and left.  ''Who that bitch?'' bad hair girl said annoyed.  ''She give cloth like she is his girlfriend'' girl almost cried. Jotaro just ignored girls. 

''JoJo. Did you get in fight and hurt yourself?'' nurse asked. ''I'm pretty sure Jotaro wouldn't get hurt in fight'' prick said ''Ho ho hoo, good point. I believe you'' nurse said and get ready to cut Jotaro's pants. ''Hey, hey, what are you thinking to do?'' Jotaro noted nurse with scissors. ''I'm cutting to your pants to check your wound'' nurse laughed. ''No fucking way you aren't these pants are very expensive'' Jotaro said. ''Hohohoo, go take of your pants'' nurse told to Jotaro ''Now let's check you too aren't faking'' ''Aww, C'mon . Just let as go to home. We are really sick'' prick said. 

Jotaro felt cloth to fell off his packet. Jotaro knell down to reach the cloth. ''What the hell'' Jotaro noticed some text in the sloth. 'Today you'll day hands of my stand- Noriko Kakyoin' cloth read. ''Kakyoin'' Jotaro was suprised by threatening message. ''Oh, doctor, what are you doing?'' pricks shouted with confusion. Jotaro turned to see nurse waving pen. ''What I'm doing?'' nurse said ''I'm shaking thermometer. So, I could check your two temperature'' ''Hey.. w-wait? Thermometer'' pricks screamed ''B-but that is a pen'' ''This isn't pen. Do you think this is pen'' nurse asked angrily ''Why don't you take clearer look'' nurse stabbed  other prick in eye, which get both of pricks screaming ''Jojo! Do you think this is pen as well..'' '

''Oh, shit'' Jotaro  said and stopped the pen, but was suprised by nurse's strength ''This isn't strength of woman'' 'I saw something moving on the floor. Was that stand? Kakyoin's? Then she must have been one who cut my leg' ''That right, you sexist pig'' Noriko said while shitting on window and playing with creepy doll. ''You bitch!!'' Jotaro cursed. ''My stand is possessed by my stand and I'm one controlling her. If you attack my stand also she is gona get hurt too, JoJo'' Kakyoin said. ''Who the fuck are you?'' Jotaro asked. ''My stand is 'hierophant green'. Even thought I'm human I've already sworn my loyalty to my master'' Noriko said ''That's why.... I have to kill you!!!!''   Nurse started to push Jotaro stronger. In flash Jotaro saw something in nurse's mouth. 

Jotaro need to do only think he, thought could work and kissed the nurse. ''What, you pervert!! Why you would kiss her right now, you disgusting weirdo'' Noriko shouted, but then she realized what Jotaro was doing. Jotaro have used his stand to rip Noriko's stand of nurse's mouth.  ''Nothing will happen to her'' Jotaro said ''Now when I have seen your stand it looks like low tier stand only good at possessing people'' Noriko felt pain in her head. ''Your stand look like fucking watermelon'' Jotaro noted. ''You, pig, are going to regret that'' Noriko said. ''Listen, just stop that, I see cleary shape of my fingers in your forehead. If I crush your stand's head, yours will probably also crush.  I am going to just add little force and make pass out. Then I'll take you to my grandpa to have little chat about DIO''  Jotaro  had monolog ''What!!'' he noticed weird liquid in Noriko's stand's arm. ''Now, take this'' Noriko started. ''Don't dare to move, Kakyoin! I mean it!'' Jotaro threatened her.

''My emerald splash!!!'' Noriko shouted. Jotaro was taken back by Noriko's emerald splash. His back almost break by the force that he was  push into wall. ''You are really disgusting, Jotaro-san, after all you did to me, you can sleep easily. You even forget me'' Noriko said ''You cold hearted bastard, I can't even fell bad killing you'' ''Hierophants emerald splash attack went through your stands chest. Your insides must be into pieces'' Noriko looked and nurse with sorrow in her eyes. ''And the nurse'' Nurse started bleed everywhere and dropped down to the floor. ''What!!'' Jotaro suprised 'I certainly removed the stand from her...'' ''I told you Jotaro. If you attacked my stand, you'll hurt her. My stand range is longer than yours, JO-TA-RO'' Noriko told ''My stand likes to hide inside something , when you removed it, it got mad. If you would have just died, she would get hurt.'' 

Jotaro started to stand up. ''You can still stand, unlike me when you attacked? It sure is pathetic, how you stand like a punching bag before they boxer knocks you out again and again'' Noriko looked at Jotaro disgust in her eye. "I, Jotaro Kujo, am labeled as a punk. I tend to overdo it in fights. In restaurants with lousy food I leave without paying all the time. But even I, know evil when I see it! Evil is when you use the weak for your own gain. Especially a woman. I shall judge you!" Jotaro cleared at  lady with rage. ''You are so wrong. Loser is the one who is evil. Justice belongs to only the winners'' Noriko smiled arrogantly ''I'll finish you with my emerald splash'' ''If loser is one who is evil. Then...'' Jotaro cleared at Noriko with proud smile. 

''You are the evil one after all.'' After that Jotaro used his stand to block and then deflect Noriko's emerald splash. ''That impossible no one can deflect the emerald  splash'' Noriko was suprised by Jotaro's strength. Star platinum put it's hands around Noriko's stand. Noriko felt massive pain on her neck. She almost could breath. ''Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora'' ''One to judge you is..... my stand!!'' Jotaro shouted at lady. His stand punched it into face repeatedly   ''Oraa!!!!!'' With Star platinum last hit Noriko's stand flew into celling. ''What a powerful stand'' Noriko said before collapsed into floor blood spilling everywhere. 

The building started to shook by aftermath of stand attacks. Jotaro heard loud footsteps. ''Look like she is not severely hurt. Good'' Jotaro said looking at the nurse. Then he turn to Noriko. ''Look like I made a mess'' he put Noriko on his Shielder ''It look like I'll be skipping school today. I have to force her to tell us about DIO''

To be continue->