Battle inside brain

Crusaders have arrived in horse carriage to Karachi with Enya. ''Oh, Shish kebab'' Joseph saw hamburger of Middle east. Shish kebab is meat sticking out of stick and then after it baked you cut it with knife and eat it with bread. 

''We should eat first. Five, please'' Joseph wanted some Shish kebab. ''Ten dollars'' seller made his offer. ''Ten dollars?'' Joseph questioned sellers offer.

In Middle east Japanese and other places' common sense is useless. That is because sellers can make up prices as they want. Foreigners might be tricked by it first time, It's not that bad deal because people who are tricked by it are dumb. 

''10$. Haha, you are fooling me. Too much!!'' Joseph laughed. ''How much are you then willing to pay?'' seller asked. ''For 5? 2.50$'' Joseph answered. ''Hohoho'' seller hade 'are you serious?' attitude ''My family will starve if I sell it with that price'' ''Fine, I'll go somewhere else'' Joseph pretend to leave. 

''Ok!! Ok!! I'll make exemption to nice foreigner. I'll sell it for your for 7$'' seller asked Joseph to stay. ''Three dollars'' Joseph started bargaining. ''6.00$'' ''3.50$'' ''5.50$'' ''4.00$'' ''4.50$'' ''4.50$! That is deal!!'' Joseph thought he won bargaining. 'It's usually 1.50$ for five' seller thanked Joseph.

Joseph looked at horse carriage to see that Enya awaken. ''Hey, everyone!! She's awake'' Joseph shouted. ''I... I didn't say anything!!! Why are you here!!! You think... I'm going to tell secret's DIO's stand'' Enya said in horror. ''What!!!'' Crusaders turned to look at seller. Seller took of his sunglasses. 

Enya screamed in horror when tentacles came off her eyes. ''What the hell!!! These tentacles!!'' Polnareff shouted. ''Are you here to kill me?'' Enya asked. ''DIO doesn't trust anyone. I'm here to quit you!!'' man told. Enya screamed in pain. ''Enya!!'' Polnareff shouted while tentacles destroyed Enya's face. 

''My name is Steel Dan. My stand reposed 'Lovers' card. Soon you'll have same fate as Enya'' man introduced himself. 

''That.. Isn't true....No way.... DIO wouldn't treat me like this'' Enya said. ''That thing inside her isn't stand'' Noriko realized. ''No way he wouldn't do this for me. DIO wouldn't planned spore. We trust each other'' Enya claimed. ''Spore!!!'' Noriko shouted.  ''Enya!!!'' Polnareff used his stand to cut tentacles. 

When they touched sun light they disappeared. ''The sun!! It destroyed them!! They're DIO's cells!!!!'' Joseph shouted. ''That's right!! Good observation!! That's made from DIO's cells. I just made it grow inside her body'' Dan told ''Enya, I heard you told DIO about stands, but there isn't way DIO would trust low woman like you. You didn't even notice that'' 

''Enya!! Tell us secret of DIO's stand'' Joseph begged ''Say it!! He isn't that kinda man you think!!! I have to save DIO!! Please, tell me!!!'' ''Tell me!!! What kinda stand he has!!!'' Joseph shouted. ''D... DIO.... He... trust me.. Why would I tell you...'' Enya said before she died. 

''Oh my god!!'' Joseph felt bad from woman. ''Haha!!! Isn't it sad?'' Dan laughed sitting in chair ''She is sorry sight. She trusted in DIO till the end. That how charming he's'' Crusaders walked closer to man angrily. Dan sipped some tea. 

''She might have been bitch, but I'll kill you for this'' Polnareff said.''Although this four on one, we won't hold back. Be prepared'' Noriko told. ''Get up!!!'' Jotaro ordered. Dan just drunk his tea relaxed. ''Hey, asshole! Stop pretending to be calm!!! I'll punch you even if you don't fight back'' Jotaro said. 

''Do as you please, but none of you will be able to lay finger on me'' Dan smirked. ''Ora!!'' Jotaro's stand blow punch at Dan making him flew to one of shop class door. But for horror of Jotaro, his grandpa flew into air too. ''What!!'' Jotaro shouted. ''W.. what the hell? Mr. Joestar! He flew just like that guy!!'' Polnareff looked around confused.