Mysteries ship

DIO looked at himself in mirror. ''Enya, let me ask question 'What it means to life?''' DIO asked from old woman. ''To get to your goal! Everyone want something. Some want money, some fame, some love'' Enya answered. ''But to reach your goal you must fight for it'' DIO said. ''That true'' Enya agreed. ''If you lose the fight you wouldn't reach your goal and you feel like failure. Next time you fight, you fear it!'' DIO told ''To face you fear is to survive. The one with out fear will stand top of world. Do you understand what I'm saying'' 

''I told you existence of stands. You are immortal. What could you fear?'' Enya asked. ''There is one thing what I fear... Joestar family'' DIO said. ''Joestars? Those two are weaklings. They'll stand chance against you!!'' Enya said. ''Those weaklings are interfering with my life. I'm big believer of fate and I'm not fear of Joestars'' DIO dialoged ''But I don't still estimate their bloodline. I feel need to swipe them out of universe'' ''So, that is reason why you want to get rid of them yourself?'' Enya asked. ''Yes'' DIO said. 

''That's foolish!! There are still seven stand users 'Empress, Hanged man, strength, wheel of fortune, temperance and devil'. And one of them is my son'' Enya shown her two right arms ''My son's right arms will take care of them. You don't have to go to them'' ''You are strange old woman. What is your goal?''  DIO asked. ''I told you many times. I  want to stay beside you. Your stand is very unusual. It controls your life. I want to be an observer of your life. That's all I ever want'' Enya laughed with out control.  

''A ship!! How we didn't noticed it'' Joseph said ''It is this clothing already'' ''We are save. It's lowering it's stairway'' Polnareff jumped to hug Noriko. ''Please, let go of me'' Noriko gently pushed Polnareff away. ''Sorry, sorry'' Polnareff apologized. 

Jotaro stared angry at ship. ''Jotaro, what are you thinking?'' Joseph asked ''Do you think there would be enemy stand user in this ship?'' ''No, I'm trying to figure out I can't see now stuff in that ship'' Jotaro said. ''What are you talking about? It's here to save up. I would ride this ship even, if everyone in the board is stand user'' Polnareff jumped to ship. Others started also  climbed up stairway.  ''Here'' Jotaro offered his hand to Noriko. ''Thanks'' Noriko smiled thankfully.

When Crusaders step on the ship felt uneasy. They looked out everywhere for the ship stuff, but they  didn't find anyone. They soon found the empty control room. ''We haven't still anyone in this damn ship'' Joseph complained ''But all system are still  working normally'' ''Maybe they are all in bathroom'' Polnareff said. ''Hey!! Anyone here!!'' Joseph shouted. In the end no one didn't answer.

Crusaders took look around. ''Hey, guys, I found weird a room!!'' Polnareff shouted ''There is ape in cape!!!''  Everyone run to look room. ''That isn't monkey! That is orangutan'' Noriko corrected Polnareff. ''No one gives shit, who is feeding?'' Joseph wondered turning to look  outside. He saw hook moving dangerously towards one of sailors. 

''Avdol!! That sailor is in danger'' Joseph tried to get Avdol attentions, but Avdol noticed hook too late and it have already went through one of sailor's head. Some of sailor's teeth fail to ships floor. Way hook have pierced sailor was right up scary. Crusaders were only able to watch in horror at body of just killed victim. ''That is not right way to welcome your guests'' Jotaro said. 

''No one, touched controls!! It shouldn't have moved!! It like hook killed sailor itself!!! What is going on!!!'' sailors shouted in horror and confusion. 

''Careful, somewhere in this might be stand user'' Joseph warned his friends ''Have you noticed any stands?'' ''I'm sorry, even though I was closed to hook. I could see anything'' Avdol apologized. ''No'' Polnareff said. ''I'll search this place with my Hierophant green'' Noriko's stand dive into hole.