Chapter 11 | steve

"Goodnight princess" dad said

"Night dad" I replied and heard the door close shortly after I felt my eyes close

Lorenzo's PoV

After putting Nat to bed I made my way Downstairs to talk to the boys. Once I got to the living room all the boys where sitting down on the sofa. Rocco and Romeo looked like they where arguing about what Xbox game was better Luke was on his phone with his back to me and remi and Leo where talking.

"Boy's listen up!" I boomed to get their attention Luke jumped and His phone went flying across the floor and Rocco and Romeo started laughing their heads off.

"Dad!" Luke scolded and went to pick up his phone. once Luke had his phone and the laughter was dying down everyone's eyes where on me.

"How's Nat" Luke asked

"She's fine I have put her to bed" I replied

"Now I need you all to be careful around Nat that means no loud noises, shouting or fighting" I said imidiately everyone's head turned towards Rocco.

"Why is everyone looking at me" Rocco interrupted

"Because your the one with anger issues twinny" Romeo answered

"Whatever" Rocco huffed crossing his arms

"As I was saying any of those things can trigger flashbacks which can cause panic attacks"

"Leo I need you to call Ruiz and tell him to find out as much as he can about Natalia's life before coming here" I demanded

"I'll call him now" Leo said as he took out his phone while exiting the room.

"Rocco,Romeo I would like you two to give her a tour of the house tomorrow" I said

"Yes dad" Romeo replied while Rocco just rolled his eyes

"Is that clear" I growled looking at Rocco

"Yes dad" Rocco scoffed

"Remi I........" I was about to say

"Ahhhhhh"

we heard screaming coming from upstairs we all immediately ran up the stairs towards Nat's room she was thrashing about covers where everywhere she was having a nightmare.

Leonardo's PoV

As I exited the living room I decided to call Ruiz he was was second in command and my best friend since kindergarten he looks after the mafia if me and dad can't. He is a very good hacker which is why dad asked me to call him. He has no clue that Nat is back when Nat was little he would play with her she was like a little sister to him he was devastated when she disappeared.

"Ruiz I need your help" I said

"What no hello or how are you" he replied I rolled my eyes.

"This is important, I need you to do a background check on the name Natalia Montgomery" I demanded that was the name our mother changed it to after she took Nat and that's why we could never find them.

"Why" he said

"Just do it, I'll explain everything later" I replied and hanged up.

"Ahhhhhh"

I heard a scream coming from upstairs I sprinted out of the room to the living room to see nobody was there I then ran up the stairs to here shouting coming from Natalia's room.

"NO....STOP!" I heard as I entered her room to see dad sitting on the floor next to her bed. Remi was comforting Luke while Rocco and Romeo where stood at the end of the bed Romeo looked like he was about to cry

"P-PLEASE... S-TEVE ....I- IM SORRY" she cried 'who's Steve' I thought dad was trying to wake her up but is wasn't working she started to grab and scratch her neck while kicking her legs.

"I can't watch this" Rocco said and ran out the room and Romeo ran after him.

"Leo grab her legs" remi said I quickly ran to the bottom of the bed grabbed her legs while remi ran to to the other side of nat and tried prying her hand from her neck.

"Natalia you need to wake up" remi shouted while holding her hands

Natalia's PoV

NIGHTMARE

I am currently sprinting home after staying behind after school. I am suppose to be home at 4:30pm and it's now 5:00pm.

After another 5 minutes I finally made it to the front door I quietly opened the door before I had the chance to close it behind me I was grabbed by the back of my neck and slammed against the wall knocking the air out of me.

"You where 35 minutes late and you know the concequences" my stepfather said with a sickly smile.

"I'm s-sorry" I croaked he completely ignored me

"Steve get in here" he shouted before Steve came out of the living room

"Take her to the basement and punish her" he said while Steve smirk and nodded

Steve approached me and grabbed hold of my shirt and pushed me towards the basement as I struggled against his grip his shoved me through the basement door and stumbled down the steps.

"This is gonna be fun" he grinned as he gripped my neck and shoved me into the wall he started to lift me up.

"NO....STOP!" I whimpered as the grip got tighter around my neck and my feet where starting to come of the ground.

"P-PLEASE... S-TEVE ....I- IM S-ORRY" I gasped tears streaming down my cheaks I was trying to pry his hands from my neck but he was too strong the grip tightened I started kicking my legs gasping for air black dots where started to cloud my vision.

"NATALIA YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!"

"NATALIA!"

"NATALIA!"

END OF NIGHTMARE

My eyes shot open as I was blinded by the lights on the ceiling. I couldn't see anything as my eyes where too watery once my vision cleared i saw my dad and 3 of my brothers they where surrounded arround my bed, dad and remi where either side of me while Leo was at the bottom holding my legs and Luke was sobbing by the door.

I started sobbing once again and choking on my breath, dad was rubbing my back trying to calm me I looked up and noticed Romeo and Rocco had entered my room.

"Here" Romeo passed me a glass of water which I drank and passed it back to Romeo and put in on the desk.

"I'm sorry" I chocked out as I cried even more.

"Don't be sorry sweetheart" dad said as he kept rubbing my back after a couple of minutes I calmed down.

"Sweetheart I think it time we talked" dad said

End of chapter

Please comment, follow and vote