Chapter 20 | Basement

"I'm gonna tease the hell out of her" Romeo said with an evil laugh

Natalie's PoV

After I grabbed the the tampons and of course the  ice cream and chocolate I ran to my room and quickly threw the ice cream and chocolate on the bed and ran to the bathroom with the pads and tampons.

After sorting myself out I changed into a comfy pair of joggers and a jumper I quickly tied my hair into a messy pony tail and walked out of the bathroom

(What she is wearing)

I went over to the Tv and turned it on and grabbed the remote from the desk and climbed into my bed before grabbing the Ice cream out of the bag leaving the chocolate for later. I then realised I haven't got a spoon I groaned and hopped of the bed and quietly crept down the stairs hoping Rocco won't hear me. I then tip toed towards the dining room and into the kitchen I slowly started opening each draw until I found a spoon.

"What are you doing" I heard I turned round only to realise it was Rocco was talking to someone on his phone in the living room I sighed in relief and grabbed the spoon. I was about to head back to my room but Rocco started talking again so I decided to easedrop.

"Ok I'll meet you there tonight" Rocco then said 'I wonder where he is going' I thought I shrugged and made my way back to my room.

Time skip (3:45pm)

Most of the day I sat on my bed eating ice cream and chocolate while binge watching tv shows first I watched lucifer and then I watched the first 3 episodes of the Loki series.

I was searching for other shows to watch until I heard laughing downstairs after a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and Remi came in he looked tired

"I've come to redress your wound" Remi said

"Okay" I said he smiled and walked in with a first age bag in his hand I laid down on the bed and lifted my top up just under my bra. He walked over to me and put a pair of latex gloves on and bent down and peeled the bandaid off slowly.

"I'm just going to clean the wound before I apply the cream okay" he said I nodded and he went and grabbed a couple of wipes from the bag and started cleaning the around the wound before grabbing the cream.

"This may sting a little" he warned I nodded and he gently applied the cream I hissed

"Sorry" he apologised

"It's fine" I smiled and he finished applying the cream and covered it with a clean bandaid. I pulled my top down and sat up against the headboard

"So I heard you called Rocco an idiot this morning" Remi laughed as he zipped up the bag

"Well he was being one" I said let laughed again

"I also heard you started your period, is this your first" he questioned i felt a little awkward