Chapter 27 | Letters

Natalia's PoV (Sunday)

I jolted awake in bed,sweating and out of breath i started breathing in and out slowly until my breathing was back to normal. I glanced at the clock it said 4:26am I sighed and decided not to go back to sleep.

After a couple of hours it was now 6:30am so I decided to get up and get ready. I quickly washed and brushed my teeth before getting dressed.

 I quickly washed and brushed my teeth before getting dressed

(What she is wearing)

I walked downstairs to the kitchen which was empty I guessed that no one was awake yet so I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

I went over to the cupboards searching for ingredients to make pancakes after getting all the ingredients I start to make the mix.

After I made the mix I poured some into the pan and let it cook for a  couple of minutes each side and then placed it on a plate.

Once I finished cooking the pancakes I then started cooking the eggs and bacon it took me around 15 minutes to finish cooking enough for everybody I also made some toast and started placing everything on the table I then cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl then placed it on the table and set out the plates it was around 7am when I finally finished.

"Smells good" someone said I turned around and saw my dad standing there.

"I woke up early so I decided to cook breakfast for everyone" I said  

"What is that smell" I heard someone say until Romeo walked into the kitchen 

"Your sister cooked everyone breakfast" dad said A couple of minutes later Remi and Leo walked in followed by Luke and Rocco.

"It smells amazing in here" Remi said 

"Nat cooked us breakfast" Romeo told them

"Let eat shall we" dad said 

Everyone made there way over to the table and started to dig into the food I took a pancake and covered it in syrup and started to eat it.

"These pancakes are delicious Nat" Romeo said 

"Thanks" I said shyly 

"Your grandfather called this morning they are arriving in 3 days so we need to prepare the spare rooms and restock the kitchen" dad said 

"I want you all to clean the house including your bedrooms" dad told us 

"Nat as your still injured I just want you to clean your room" he told me I nodded

We all finished breakfast and started to clean the house I made my way to my room and started to clean. First I took all my covers off my bed and placed them in the basket and put new ones on.

After I cleaned most of my room I decided to sort out my closet folding up my clothes and hanging up my tops i then walked over and opened a cupboard and something fell out and landed hard on the floor I looked down and saw the box I found at my old house it fell out of my bag that I stuffed in the cupboard when I first arrived here and I had completely forgotten about it.