revisating the past

gally and I had made their way over to the small kitchen where frypan was "good morning gally greenie"frypan had his normal upbeat attitude to him galley treated him and I just looked off into space the two men looked at me weird but I just said good morning and thank you and made my way over to a table I could fell some stares from some of the other glader but ignored it after I had finished my food I went to help gally with fixing the Homestuck.

the day went by pretty quickly, to be honest gally was fun to be around as well as the other builders they went rude or anything which was nice for a change but still, the thought of this was all familiar was bugging me, for the rest of the day we added and fix bits to the home shuck I decide to look around when I notice I could see newt I knew he was busy so I wasn't going to pry on where he was.

newts pov

I was with ably in the map room still looking through the books when I came across something "hey Alby I found something"well go on ya shank reader it out then "I laughed at his reaction

day 208 

I keep having these dreams about people the first one is a girl with long black hair she always with a boy who is taller I think his name is Thomas I'm not sure there are others as well a boy who I think is Minho and is always with newt or thomes I think his name was minho some times its easier to hear and sometimes it does not also keep getting these off when I was younger maybe 10 or 11 I'm still not sure on how old I am but I want to say I'm about 16-17 at the most.

in other good news, I found some more things that may help me escape words and the grievers I realized its not the maze it has something to do with the gravies and where they go at night I also tried to make alcohol it never went well and tasted like klunk but it's better than water.

welp, it's getting dark so ahh tonight to whoever is out there 

y/n

I looked up at Alby "how do you think they mean the grievers are they way out"Alby just looked  at me  "the greenie has the same name as the person that wrote these "he right she does "do you remember me telling you about her writing in a notebook do you know where it may be"I asked "I think her bag if I'm right why" before Alby could finish I ran to try and find it amby she is they way out maybe not I just want to cross her off my list beforehand or am I just going crazy

y/n pov 

I was at the home shack with gally when I was newt running past us I wasn't sure what was going on but knew it wasn't my business to ask so just went back to help a few minutes later newt came back out with something in his hand it looked like a book 'i never knew he liked to read thought to my self 

time skip 

we had finally finished work for the day witch was nice not that I heated gally or anything I just was fed up with seeing wood and constant baning I got my food from fry and went to sit beside chuck "hey y/n" hi"you don't talk that much do you" the smaller boy laughed "ah what sorry iv just been thinking that's all" I mutter" about what"I'm not sure, to be honest, I feel like iv been here before "I said going back to my food "hmm weird "the short boy mutters going back to his food as well I was nearly finished when I got called by Alby I had some sort of impression that he hated me but just followed him we went to a small wooded hut that I hadn't seen before once we walked in there were some other people how I hadn't really Spock to newt and minho were their as well as fry and gally.

"so if your wondering why iv called you here it is because we have found something to do with our new greenie here, "Alby said looking over to me before continuing "as we all know the day y/n was sent upchuck found these "ably healed up the books" that were written before I came up here they had bits about us all the person that these books belong to is someone called y/n "I felt like the world had stopped spinning when he had said that "can I have a look at one of the books, "I asked walking over to the table they were now sitting on the one I pick up had a black cover and the name y/n on it once pick it up something weird happened is was all most link a dream but I was awake.

memory 

I was sitting with Teresa and Thomas newt and minho when I got called by a man-call Jason be brought me to a room where dr ava Paige was at "hello y/n its lovely to see you again" ah you to dr Paige "I said try not to keep eye contact "so as you understand you will be used as a test within the maze "I nodded "and does anyone know about this"no "good now someone your going in the maze today "I nodded and got up as I followed her to the box I saw newt look at me his eyes where glassy I mouthed I'm sorry as I was pushed into the box forgetting everything my life was 

end of flashback 

I dropped the book that I was holding and ran to newt and engulfed him in a hug he was confused but hugged back "I missed you bro" I whispered so he could here he seemed to be confused as he pulled away from me"bro?" confusion evident on his face "yes idiot we are twins how dumb are you" I laughed "that makes sense "gally Spock "I mean you both the same and have the same weird accent "frypan added "so do you know how to get out of this place"Alby asked I just shook my head "no sorry but I do know my way around the maze there is something I could show you" I said a smirk appearing across my face "I know where you're going with this greenie and I'm saving no"I looked at Alby "fine then have fun being trapped in this dum "I said as I made my way out of the hut.

for the next month, I tried every job some of the were better than others I also got close to chuck when I wasn't busy I spent my time with him, I had asked Alby if I could look over the books I had written when I was first here but he said no what a shuck face but not like I can do much a new greenie is meant to be coming up today I'm hoping its a girl but know the fact that I'm stuck here with 50 odd boys I highly doubt that.

I ended up becoming a track hoe with newt it was nice knowing I had someone I was related to I saw a lot of the gladers as my brothers and most of them saw me as a sister it was nice that no one tried to hit on me I think its because of newt that boy is terrifying when he's mad.

word count  1298